• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good job hurtz

looks like you have overcome your visual obstruction problems

Comment

• Gongrats
      The *mean French look* haunts...everywhere.

Look mom, I double A'd Moses -2kmix- heavy

Comment

• pfft @ UArch =)
        Phalanx Campaign
        Executive CEO of NCM Mining Co. (Corvus Campaign)

Comment

• Aw geez, this is driving me goddamn nuts! I can't beat the second level. It wouldn't be so hard if there wasn't so many aliens running around! I can't pick out what blips are the bombs because the infinite number of aliens keep throwing me off! Where exactly are they?
          After a thousand battles, one only sees DEATH!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Viper114
            Aw geez, this is driving me goddamn nuts! I can't beat the second level. It wouldn't be so hard if there wasn't so many aliens running around! I can't pick out what blips are the bombs because the infinite number of aliens keep throwing me off! Where exactly are they?
            3 in diferent lockers, 1 totaly south on a wall... wanna do it online? pm me tomorow...
            My AS2K4 map: Sulfure-SE
            And a fixed one: BehemothTournament-TE2

Comment

• Finally found them. No one told me they were stuck on the damn walls, where it's almost impossible to see them properly!

Guess I need to keep a sharper eye out.
              After a thousand battles, one only sees DEATH!!!

Comment

• Finally found them. No one told me they were stuck on the damn walls, where it's almost impossible to see them properly!
                If Hurtz putted them on the floor, then the poor aliens could have eatened them!
                "Spera: Ooh! Ooh! You hear that? A bird singing out amidst our desolation. It's a miracle. The miracle called supper."

--Lucifer #28, Breaking & Entering

Comment

• dread flavoured parasnacks!

Comment

• Merge this with the Cake-in-1.3 petition...I can see it now...

Fresh from The IAF Bakery - Mars, Mini Para Cuppin' Cakes - They're dreadfully delicious!
                    (Stays frosty even in a reactor core!)

Comment

Working...
                    X