No announcement yet.

AO-BehemothTournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry. i guess that in the past i have had dissagreements on forum with rbp, nothing bad, but when you posted that paragraph, my way over the top imagination(anyone can confirm that ) turned it into some kind of attack on me by him through nd, and imediatly i saw ND as the middle man with nothing to do with the 'attack' , i couldnt believe that while i was trying to findout who made said map, the mapper of said map, was telling someone else that i hadnt asked him for permission which of course was very offensive.

Sorry to anyone i may have affended, by swearing and getting very annoyed/wound up.

PS. ND you use "insist" and "demand" wrongly( "said & request" covers it )

Also i thought PM ="private" message.
    Alien Swarm Map List

Comment

Were all friends now, yay!
      "Spera: Ooh! Ooh! You hear that? A bird singing out amidst our desolation. It's a miracle. The miracle called supper."

--Lucifer #28, Breaking & Entering

Comment

'Yay' Indeed.
        Alien Swarm Map List

Comment

You're not my friend, DarkLord.

Comment

Moses is mean
            "Spera: Ooh! Ooh! You hear that? A bird singing out amidst our desolation. It's a miracle. The miracle called supper."

Comment

http://moses.toughlove.com
              ..it's safer here.

Comment

Ah! So he does love me! I knew it!

Comment

Working...
                X