Help the n00b! (me)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkLord75
    But when i place the playerstarts and i try the game, i die soon as i spawn!
    You need to rebuild the paths. It's that some button up on top-right.

Build All button also rebuilds the paths if you want to do all the things at once.
    Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Just for you fuzzy
      ..it's safer here.

Comment

Thanks Baz.
        Based on a true story.
        The prequel.

Comment

"It's just dm-stupor but not funny"

/me is n00b. NEVER have high expectations for the work of a n00b. :/ Anyway, yes, that sucked. I miscalculated the space for the tires, then having to reduce the amount of bugs. I wanted 5 behemoths and 3 more Ao-Convicts. Dun worry. The V2 version shouldnt take long.
          "Spera: Ooh! Ooh! You hear that? A bird singing out amidst our desolation. It's a miracle. The miracle called supper."

--Lucifer #28, Breaking & Entering

Comment

"It's just dm-stupor but not funny"

/me is n00b. NEVER have high expectations for the work of a n00b. :/ Anyway, yes, that sucked. I miscalculated the space for the tires, then having to reduce the amount of bugs. I wanted 5 behemoths and 3 more Ao-Convicts. Dun worry. The V2 version shouldnt take long.
            "Spera: Ooh! Ooh! You hear that? A bird singing out amidst our desolation. It's a miracle. The miracle called supper."

Comment

Comment

That was supposed to scare the hell outta me or to incentivate me to do better next time? o_0

Comment

I think both...
                  Your order has been dispatched!

Comment

Ao-BugPitV2 CANCELLED. Im sorry but these horrible bugs (no not swarm bugs) UT ED BUGZ!!! Too annoying. When i was saving the map after finishing it crashed...

Comment

Sure, blame UEd.

Comment

Why are you defending that horrible program? I wasted 5 mins of my life then it crashed while saving.

Comment

WEll at least he bothered to test it.
                          Your order has been dispatched!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkLord75
                            I wasted 5 mins of my life then it crashed while saving.
                            I wouldn't call losing 5 minutes worth of work the end of the world... maybe it is better that you quit now before something worse happens

Comment

Exactly my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X