AO-SpareRibs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YEh, but its changed alot since then
    The map with the water that aint the AirBucs map is the Invasion map.
    I also think i hold a record in Mapraider.com for having so many redeemers in one room lol
    643 to be exact.
    Your order has been dispatched!

Comment

Immeanse!
      It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Need help!!!
        My ASw editor is annoying me the gamma is way too low and i dont know how to slove it so the coloring in game is way different from what i see when i make it.

Comment

Had that problem too, but mine was too high, cause of the gamma h4x. Just increase it ingame.
          "Spera: Ooh! Ooh! You hear that? A bird singing out amidst our desolation. It's a miracle. The miracle called supper."

--Lucifer #28, Breaking & Entering

Comment

You can also start UED with -nogamma, or with -ini=youini.ini (with the specified gamma in that ini file). You could change the gamma in game and copy the ini, or copy the ini and open it up and change it yourself. Just remember the lighting will look completely different in-game (not that it doesn't anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by Moses2k
              ahahaah

Anyway, can we expect to see a custom stairs mutator in 1.3?
              Hmm....na....
              EDIT: Gamma problem fixed...the problem was that my gama in game was actually turned up to 2.32 so it came out lame but now its better and ill post some screenies in a wee bit.
              EDIT: 2nd Screenie.
              http://photobucket.com/albums/a226/M...=Shot00003.jpg
              Remmember i only just got off holiday so...if the map doesnt look so good then blame me headache...and me cold....
              Last edited by DiP; 21st Aug 2005, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X