This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by calm force
    stupid question, but where is the information from the first post?

it was very very useful *smile*
    I copied it off to add new links to the code as they were all broken, the maps4mods admin kindly gave me a list of the maps in the order i used with links fixed and i was updating, clearly i didnt press copy as i though, but rather cut, this prompted me to hurry up, thanks

Report anything broken besides sulfure.
    Alien Swarm Map List

Comment

• Ok, the first link is broken, but what about the DownloadHosting one? The file is still there...
      My AS2K4 map: Sulfure-SE
      And a fixed one: BehemothTournament-TE2

Comment

• Explain the problem.
        Alien Swarm Map List

Comment

• That the post doesn't have a link for the downloadhosting one?
          It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

• Where is said link?
            Alien Swarm Map List

Comment

• So now I know who did the "new" maps. (Yes, I know, I'm slow in finding em )
              Cant say much about Labyrinth. 4Cyclinders is a lovely map. ^_^
              But those maps are really not laggy. Played em with 2-6 people on NoDatas and didn't experience any lag. (cpu/connection)

(referring to your 4/5 lag rating)

Comment

• Originally posted by DelXander
                So now I know who did the "new" maps. (Yes, I know, I'm slow in finding em )
                Cant say much about Labyrinth. 4Cyclinders is a lovely map. ^_^
                But those maps are really not laggy. Played em with 2-6 people on NoDatas and didn't experience any lag. (cpu/connection)

(referring to your 4/5 lag rating)
                FourCylinders is a cpu heater on the final run, so it deserve maybe a 3/5. Labyrinth is mostly not laggy, except on some spawns, so its a 2/5 probably... but looks like Ki!ler dindt put back links for them, same for Sulfure. Btw, the first link for Sulfure, the THN one, is hosted on the Telic campaign website . The Download Hosting one still work. The link is: http://dl.downloadhosting.com/downlo...AO-Sulfure.zip
                Last edited by NoData; 9th May 2006, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• Lag ratings unsupported by me.

Links were removed as par request.
                  Alien Swarm Map List

Comment

• Actually I have new versions of my maps. Aliens are not spawned at the same time I have removed some static meshes added more blocking volumes etc. I think that the new versions will be less laggy because indeed in the old versions there were some bad spots. Just give me one week to test them. If you have any other comments just PM me. No Data thanks for uploading my maps on your server.
                    Antikythera mechanism
                    KISSSSSS

Comment

• Updated.
                      Alien Swarm Map List

Comment

• You added IAF link, thats great. I have a complete update with me, i just wait for Nimrod (from maps4mod) answer to finish it.
                        Last edited by NoData; 30th Jul 2006, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• What do you mean, theres nothing wrong with the current list(updated today).
                          Alien Swarm Map List

Comment

• oh and the author of elvistournament is me, btw ;P

Comment

• Maps for mods appears to be out of action, if someone else can point me to hosting of these files, i will update the thread, assuming M4m doesnt return shortly.
                              Alien Swarm Map List

Comment

• Maps4Mods is now down since a month. I found Nimrod hotmail address in an old email. I send im a msg previously today, but i really dont know whats up with his site.

On the others hand, i requested some help from another part to restore the database, and put the maps somewere on the web. Actually, many maps have a broken download link in the list, but nothing have been lost, Fuzzy and I have a complete backup of all the maps ever made for ASw. If you need a particular map and the link is broken, you could just msg Fuzzy_Bunny or me.

I hope gives more news later this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X