Bug City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately the servers do.

A lot of people have fps problems with this map (I used to before I upgraded), but even if you don't it doesn't save you from the server struggling when there are too many aliens.

Comment

The roof hax are part of the map, half the people screw them selves trying to use them, and what happens if you get stuck while roofhacking........ oh wait the map creator kindly made it so lost people dont neeed to be at the end. And then if you do try to alter the final objective, guess what, you have to remove every method of not being able to get to the train, i personally think the map is fine as it is, even with the tiny bit of server side lag, cant handle it dont host it.
      Alien Swarm Map List

Comment

Originally posted by NoData
        Already tried with many ppl, and it work perfectly! The vents are more dangerous than ever, since the flares burns a limited amount of time! All the new guns dont affect the map and work pretty well.
        I was there! The fixed flares really did make the map harder, we'll be walking along down a corridor with a flare, then the flare will suddenly go out and we'll hear bugs coming at us in the dark
        Based on a true story.
        The prequel.

Comment

Originally posted by Ki!ler-Mk1
          I never observe lag.
          What you can't see can hurt you.

Comment

Does it hurt you, when you can't see it?
            Alien Swarm Map List

Comment

Yes. And it's called lag.

Comment

Or bugs in the breaker box room on TE-Aqueduct when nobody's got any goddamn flares!

Comment

Originally posted by Carth
                  Yes. And it's called lag.
                  And it can hurt you.

Comment

Originally posted by Exo-Warrior
                    Or bugs in the breaker box room on TE-Aqueduct when nobody's got any goddamn flares!
                    *cough* *cough* ! *cough*
                    The *mean French look* haunts...everywhere.

Look mom, I double A'd Moses -2kmix- heavy

Comment

Working...
                    X