Bug & crash log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug & crash log

This is a reoccuring crash that happens during a 'server browser' refresh. All I have to do to reproduce it is click the refresh a few times.
    I'm using a Linux box.

Here's the log:
    Log: Unreal Call Stack: FTcpLink::ReceivePendingData <- FTcpLink:oll <- AMasterServerClient:oll <- AMasterServerLink::execPoll <- UObject:rocessEvent <- AActor::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop
    Exit: Exiting.

Hope this bug gets squished! Thanks.

Same here. I use Linux, too.

Comment

Yes, that happens to me now and then too. I'll try to find out what's causing it.

I guess no one on Windows is having this issue? Did either of you try reproducing it in ut2004?

*edit: Oh, and on a sidenote; could you tar.bz2 the log (UT2004.LOG) and send them to me or Dalai via DCC in #alienswarm on irc.starchat.net?

Comment

Ok, I sent the created 'UT2004.log.tar.bz2' file to Dalai via DCC. I'm unaware if he received it.

Comment

Gossemor, if possible i'd like you to send the same log to me. I have auto accept switched on and i'm around most of the time. Just send it to me even when i'm not replying.

Comment

I sent the 'UT2004.log' through the forum web mail to you.
            Dalai pointed out that something must be blocking me from sending via DCC and the log confirmed this. So I'm suspended from sending out any logs that way for the time being.

Dalai has found the stem of the problem and the quick fix; That is, to select any gametype from the server browser other than 'All Missions'.

Comment

Working...
            X