How do I reset controls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I reset controls?

I was trying to assign keys to the controls where none were assigned (like dropping weapons, as I had one guy take both weapons in the tutorial) and realized that, dumbly, UT 2004 does not warn you when you are overriding a key. So I hit the reset button to start over- and all the key bindings are gone! How do I get them back?

Originally posted by Aerothorn
    I was trying to assign keys to the controls where none were assigned (like dropping weapons, as I had one guy take both weapons in the tutorial) and realized that, dumbly, UT 2004 does not warn you when you are overriding a key. So I hit the reset button to start over- and all the key bindings are gone! How do I get them back?
    I did something similar. I think the easiest way to fix it is to go into the \AlienSwarm\system folder and delete the AlienSwarmUser config file. This is where the key binds are stored. When you delete it the game automatically makes a new one with the default key binds the next time you run it. Actually, you could just move it somewhere else first to be safe. Should work though.

Comment

Working...
    X