Multiplayer trouble.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiplayer trouble.

OK I downloaded this mod an it is great, I have the latest UT04 patch.
    And I have 1.1 and the 1.1 patch for AS. But When I activate it and click join multiplayer the internet tab at the top isn't lit up, therefore notr being able to click on it. Why is the internet tab disabled?

It's disabled if there's no internet connection, or your CD key doesn't authenticate.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Master server has been acting funny lately for me. Try clicking the refresh button once. If you don't get anything wait 10-15 seconds and click it again.
      Telic Corporation

Comment

No I can refresh it but I am not even in the server browser, it wont let me in! I havent been able to play for 2 days because of this connection failed! I can't even click on internet PLEASE HELP.

I didn't pirate this I got all those 5 freaking discs and the cd-key. They ran out of the platinum.

Comment

Check and see if you can load see the server browser internet list when you load up normal UT2004.
          Telic Corporation

Comment

Yes every mod I can hit the internet but there is always a connection failed, no matter how many times I hit refresh. AS is the only one where I can't hit the internet tab out of the original and all the other mods. Connection failure for when I am in regular UT04 and I click community it says the UT2k4 master server could not be reached please try again later. This had been going on for almost 2 days since two nights ago at 10.

Comment

Ya the past two days have been like this its not just you. Sometimes it takes 10-15 times just to get the server list up.
              "Small phones, short skirts and compact cars are all the rave these days; someday, the small penis will be in style and then YOU will be the man."

Comment

The master servers have been seriously flaky for several weeks now. I've talked to Epic and Atari about it a couple times, and they've no idea what the situation is since apparently GameSpy runs the servers.
                Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Working...
                X