akimbo pistol reload bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• akimbo pistol reload bugs

when you get akimbo pistols ammo in the clip is 24 which is also the max ammo
    but when you press your reload button the ammo disappears and the red 'reloading' text comes onto the screen
    after the time it takes to reload the ammo (24) appears again and no clips were used
    so its like you took out both clips and put those same clips in again.
    seems pretty buggy
    didnt try it further in the level yet when i had already spend some clips but it always worked when starting out a level and trying it then

also once i was down to exactly 12 bullets loaded into my akimbos and i couldnt reload (yes i still had extra clips ...). might be another bug that somehow the game thinks that once you reach 12 ammo your akimbos are full. and you cant reload at that exact ammocount. (like with a full single pistol)
    cause once you get to 11 you can reload to 24 again

btw, dont think it works with single pistol.

those were some pistol bugs i found when playing medic this morning. hope they can be fixed

Ya I've noticed this too, I'd also like to see when you unlock the akimbo pistols that they appear in the extra load out selection box. So you can tell before you start the map if that marine has them.
    "Small phones, short skirts and compact cars are all the rave these days; someday, the small penis will be in style and then YOU will be the man."

Comment

Originally posted by Handicrap
      Ya I've noticed this too, I'd also like to see when you unlock the akimbo pistols that they appear in the extra load out selection box. So you can tell before you start the map if that marine has them.
      I second that
      [email protected]

Hudson: Hey, Vasquez... Have you ever been mistaken for a man?
      Vasquez: No. Have you?

Comment

also noticed something else
        i unlocked akimbos but 1 mission later i died
        i got revived, lost all my stars AND medals BUT i still had akimbos
        i like it but since i had no more gunfighter medal i was surprised since i thought i would have to play with single pistols again
        something like handicrap supposed might be nice
        for example having both single pistol and akimbo pistols in the loadout screen and put a restriction on it
        like 'need gunfighter medal' or something

Comment

Working...
        X