• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acidflesh
    replied
    I do have the current version of UT. Also the file path says:

C:\UT2004\AlienSwarm\AlienSwarm.exe

I think I may just be out of luck. There are no servers in my AS multiplayer browser but there are several in ASE. The thing is I cant connect to the games through ASE because I get an error. Its probably the error where Im using a different version that whats running. Ill get that exact error message when I get back from work tonight....

Leave a comment:

• Ninja
    replied
    or maybe u need to patch UT ?

Leave a comment:

• DeepQantas
    replied
    Can you find these files?

C:\UT2004\AlienSwarm\AlienSwarm.exe
    C:\UT2004\AlienSwarm\AlienSwarmEd.exe

There aren't folders like these, are there?

C:\UT2004\AlienSwarm\AlienSwarm\
    C:\AlienSwarm\

Leave a comment:

• acidflesh
    replied
    I thought it might be a wrong folder issue but its not. Ive tried several different folders for the instal including the ut2004 folder as well as the alien swarm folder.

I even did a complete reinstall of ut and tried to intall the 1.1 version but it still doesnt work. I may just have to stick with single player for now.

Leave a comment:

• BiG_D
    replied
    Well it should say 1.1, I just double checked it. Is it possible that your UT install got messed up or moved or something and the patch is installing to the wrong folder?

Leave a comment:

• acidflesh
    started a topic 1.1 patch troubles...

1.1 patch troubles...

Ok, so I downloaded the patch and installed everything. But in the multiplayer browser it still sayts version 1 and no games are to be found. I then went and downloaded the 1.1 full install and the same thing happens.

Can anyone help me out here? Id really like to play multiplayer.

Thanks,

AF
Working...
X