[C]Alien Swarm Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [C]Alien Swarm Server

For some reason i cant connect to the [C] Alien Swarm server.The screen doesnt stop connecting.So im forced to click my mouse and return to the menu.Does anyone know why?
    Prepare to be shredded.
    To avoid being teamkilled .....
    Maps to every level in ASw

I believe the problem stemmed that some servers are listen servers that are restricted to a LAN. They advertise online, but don't accept incoming connections from the general Internet. Something like that.

When using the in-game server browser, watch for the "ear" pictures, and see if there's a ping to the server or if it comes up N/A. Awesome P&B's and Multiplay.co.uk's servers are always a safe bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Salsa
      I believe the problem stemmed that some servers are listen servers that are restricted to a LAN. They advertise online, but don't accept incoming connections from the general Internet. Something like that.

When using the in-game server browser, watch for the "ear" pictures, and see if there's a ping to the server or if it comes up N/A. Awesome P&B's and Multiplay.co.uk's servers are always a safe bet.
      Thanks
      Prepare to be shredded.
      To avoid being teamkilled .....
      Maps to every level in ASw

Comment

Working...
      X