Problems with single player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with single player

as i havnt had the internet for a while i have been on SP alot, i have also come across a 2 *possible* bugs, im not sure if theyre bugs or just my computer...

Uplink not selectable on the sigma lobby
    No custom maps are available on singleplayer

Also some fields in the settings panel arent usable, click them and nothing happens...

Please post if you know the way to fix these problems, or if theyre just my computer

Regards, PsiSoldier28
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/t...isoldier28.png

Originally posted by PsiSoldier28
    Uplink not selectable on the sigma lobby
    It needs to be unlocked in research.
    “That’s not what justice is,” the colonel jeered, and began pounding the table again with his big fat hand. “That’s what Karl Marx is. I’ll let you know what justice is. Justice is a knee in the gut from the floor.

Comment

Regarding Uplink: More specifically, you must complete objective #2 in Research.

Comment

What? Newbies reading objectives? That'll be the day!

Comment

Originally posted by PsiSoldier28
          No custom maps are available on singleplayer
          What exactly do you mean by this?
          Based on a true story.
          The prequel.

Comment

what i mean is i can only play the "standard" maps... such as the Ortega and Sigma campaign along with Asperant and... the other map?... i cant play any that i have played online, like the Phoenix or Telic campaigns

Comment

could be that the maps are in your cache? if yes! download a ut2004 cache manage and thingy them, or if downloading stuff is a pain in the ass, open your cache folder find the ini file, and rename the crazy hash names to the corrisponding package name... rant!
              ..it's safer here.

Comment

Phoenix campaign

If you look around hard enough in the mapping section, I believe there is a stickied thread with links for downloading the custom maps.
                Based on a true story.
                The prequel.

Comment

-.- i already have the fricken maps! how do you think i played them online if i didnt have them!!! bleh

Comment

Downloaded them from the server into your server cache? Exactly like Baz said?
                    My cats are black! How about yours?

Comment

Sounds like someone installed the maps wrong, or didn't install them at all.

Comment

install...? i downloaded them from the server, thats what i said a minute ago

Comment

So you either need to extract them from your cache, or download them properly.
                          It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

That means they are in your cache and not playable offline, as Baz said a long way up. Also, if you haven't played online in a while, packages in your cache get deleted.

I suggest you download the maps and install them properly, or you could try extracting them from your cache as Baz said

Comment

Everybody loves Baz! \0/
                              ..it's safer here.

Comment

Working...
                              X