X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega
    replied
    Hint 6 - This forum is for support questions only.

Killer, if you still have problems with something, send me a PM or start a new thread.

Leave a comment:

• Sniper 1
    replied
    hint 4 - He is the sworn enemy of Deenacho the cat

hint 5 - The IAF Warrant Office shaved off his eyebrows

Leave a comment:

• Butters
    replied
    Originally posted by reemulmyu View Post
    what does the name begin with
    Let's play a guessing game!

hint 1 - His name does not start with C, D or X.

hint 2 - He is in the speedrun honors list

hint 3 - He is not in the top 10. Nor will he ever be.

Leave a comment:

• reemulmyu
    replied
    what does the name begin with ,also get some of the other players to see if this players behavior is not called for and all of you report it to admin thats what there for ,and other reasons like bitch slapping,etc,etc,ect

Leave a comment:

• Ki!ler-Mk1
    replied
    Already did that 2 months ago, but i found some t75 in a box after the welder batteries ran out

Leave a comment:

• Butters
    replied
    You could also set up your own server, with a password that nobody knows and weld yourself in a remote room in LostContact. Then, in time, fade from the public eye...

Leave a comment:

• Ki!ler-Mk1
    replied
    Er ok, some good stuff there moses, although Text to speak isnt my responsibility*.

I have one for you, dont proceed in an 8 player game with 6 people dead

*It was a goddamn macro i didnt mean to press enter twice and send 2 lines of "7's"

Leave a comment:

• Moses2k
    replied
    Originally posted by Ki!ler-Mk1 View Post
    Tried that, didnt work
    Put whiteout across the bottom portion of your screen and play without sound.

...Or, you could try getting real. If this person is communicative, you could try to air your greviances with him or her. Perhaps the person has nothing against you as a person, but just wishes you wouldn't play like such a goddamn noob much of the time. It would also help if you'd wouldn't spam text-to-speech, waste time when coordinating team efforts, nor start TK fests without provocation (<- this is a tough one).

Let me know how it turns out.

Leave a comment:

• PsiSoldier28
    replied
    Who? What server?

And does turning chat off also turn the objective alerts and infested alerts off ? Oooh and the medic and ammo shouts?

Leave a comment:

• Ki!ler-Mk1
    replied
    Originally posted by reemulmyu View Post
    also report it to a admin they can come and spec
    Tried that, didnt work

Leave a comment:

• UArchitect
    replied
    or you can ignore the guy

unless his spam is preventing you from reading other peoples messages then yeah thats kinda annoying

Leave a comment:

• reemulmyu
    replied
    also report it to a admin they can come and spec

Leave a comment:

• Ki!ler-Mk1
    replied
    I'll use that next time i see the abusive .... online.

Leave a comment:

• Fuzzy Bunny
    replied
    Originally posted by Ki!ler-Mk1 View Post
    How do you turn off chat in ut2004, i mean so you cant see it appearing at the bottom of the screen in alienswarm, or even better block a particular person. Because theres someone who wont stop abusing me ingame, and when he does i cant helpmyself from shooting him, i've taken it for too long, so, other than ignorance is there a way?
    I think you can mute individual people who are using the microphone in normal UT2k4 by unjoining the channels they're in since each player has their own channel. You'd have to use some variation of the "speak" command to unjoin the channels in ASw though. I think there's also a setting, either in the ini or one of the options tabs in-game to limit the number of rows of text being shown. I'm not sure if it can be set to 0 and if it can, it might interpret 0 as infinity. I think there's also an option for how long the text will stay on screen.

Leave a comment:

• reemulmyu
    replied
    ask for a kick vote

Leave a comment:

Working...
X