This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transparency in development

I understand that there are dark forces at work behind the curtain, but as an example of transparency in development for a project that likely faces ( or has faced ) similar caveats for exposure of information this is refreshing:

http://twitter.com/NS2

They also blog and video blog now and then to talk about what's going on:

http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/

So.. if there's ever a point where communication is allowed, I submit those for consideration.

Communication is overrated. Patience, however, is not. ^___^
    "Spera: Ooh! Ooh! You hear that? A bird singing out amidst our desolation. It's a miracle. The miracle called supper."

--Lucifer #28, Breaking & Entering

Comment

Patience blah blah, it gets pretty old after a few years

Comment

The habit of complaining, on the other hand, never gets old,
        infantile by nature as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by lightfoot View Post
          The habit of complaining, on the other hand, never gets old,
          infantile by nature as it is.
          If ya dont complain, you'll never get anywhere, EG voting in a parlimentary election is almost like complaining, "Uh i dont like this guy, vote for the otherguy!" - complaining is civilised, unlike bashing things.
          Alien Swarm Map List

Comment

What about complaining several times, about the exact same subject?
            Cause I'm pretty sure there's a few topics floating around asking for moar cammunication.
            "Spera: Ooh! Ooh! You hear that? A bird singing out amidst our desolation. It's a miracle. The miracle called supper."

--Lucifer #28, Breaking & Entering

Comment

If ya dont complain, you'll never get anywhere, EG voting in a parlimentary election is almost like complaining, "Uh i dont like this guy, vote for the otherguy!" - complaining is civilised, unlike bashing things.
              I doubt that there is a place only the habit of complaining will get you to. But if so, then tell me where, so that I can go the other way.

There being even worse habits doesn't make this a good one, or does it.

Oh shit what am I doing?

What do we have here? Three opinions. One with a really bad comparison inside.
              Zero reasons to back those up.
              Why should I consider suchlike at all, or even attempt to argue?
              Suffice it to just say that these opinions are shallow quite obviously plainly wrong.

Comment

I doubt that there is a place only the habit of complaining will get you to. But if so, then tell me where, so that I can go the other way.

There being even worse habits doesn't make this a good one, or does it.
                Surely not abstaining is complaining indirectly.

"This" what?

Originally posted by lightfoot View Post
                What do we have here? Three opinions. One with a really bad comparison inside.
                Zero reasons to back those up.
                Why should I consider suchlike at all, or even attempt to argue?

I dont think abusing the other person is the best way to argue against something.

Do you always just take what is handed to you?

Suffice it to just say that these opinions are shallow quite obviously plainly wrong.
                Lol.
                Last edited by Ki!ler-Mk1; 8 Nov 2008, 12:05 PM.
                Alien Swarm Map List

Comment

Quit it everyone.

Lightfoot, no need to berate or insult anyone here.

Killer, I know it's tempting to take someone's arguments apart if they're rude to you, but it just feeds the situation.

Thread closed.
                  Last edited by Nachimir; 9 Nov 2008, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X