Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow its really happening!!! Release on July 19!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw the news on Kotaku. Immediately had to come here to say congrats! Looking forward to Monday.

Comment

Ok, the news URL says it is free. so WHERE DO I SEND THE CASH?

I still have LAN weekends with my friends to play AS, and now you say this is free?

This can not be. I demand a way to send money in thanks to the developers!

I havent been reading this forum every 3 months to find non-info just to be tricked out of a possibility to prove my gratitude when it finally arrives.

Scandal, thats what it is.

Comment

This is amazing! It's time to get those flamethrowers out again. Who's first?
        The *mean French look* haunts...everywhere.

Look mom, I double A'd Moses -2kmix- heavy

Comment

Bah, im away from my pc visiting for a whole week right after the release, 2 best games ever, sc2 and as2 both misseD!
          Alien Swarm Map List

Comment

Originally posted by IcePic View Post
            Ok, the news URL says it is free. so WHERE DO I SEND THE CASH?

I still have LAN weekends with my friends to play AS, and now you say this is free?

This can not be. I demand a way to send money in thanks to the developers!

I havent been reading this forum every 3 months to find non-info just to be tricked out of a possibility to prove my gratitude when it finally arrives.

Scandal, thats what it is.
            Just buy the other games, and the more games that will be released, that do cost money. The guys have been working on L4D2 and Portal 2. They are getting their money.

Hi Ambient_Silence. We'll all be ready for the onslaught come Monday, and there after for sure.

Comment

I hope that, after the big release frenzy, the devs will be kind enough to put together a making-of thingy so we can learn more about the development process and the graphical evolution.

It would be especially interesting to know why the game looks nothing like the earlier screenshots, especially regarding the character portraits.

Comment

I partially second this motion.

Comment

Awesome! I'm speechless.
                  Only the gentle are every really strong.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenArts View Post
                    Just buy the other games, and the more games that will be released, that do cost money. The guys have been working on L4D2 and Portal 2. They are getting their money.
                    I'm afraid I would send the signal to Valve to force the devs to NOT make stuff on their spare time and instead focus on Portal 3 and left 5 dead instead. 8-/

Comment

Your plan is to have Valve dictate what employees are allowed to do in their spare time? Seems like an awesome way to convince their talent to find jobs elsewhere.
                      It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Moses is going to have to make a lot of "introductions" Hopefully I'll be seeing you guys on Monday.

Comment

We should set up some kind of Alien Swarm boot camp for all the newbies coming!

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyTheWolf View Post
                              Don't forget the people who haven't played it since it was in beta for UT2k4...

***hides in the corner***
                              <DeepQ> In any case, the real discussion was thief rush?
                              <Mordengaard> No, the real discussion was Guards Getting Bored
                              <DeepQ> oh yea
                              <DeepQ> Well, that's what rats are for

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyTheWolf View Post
                                Just you wait. You'll know it when you see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X