Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My internet is slow. And the power is meant to go off through the night and into tommorow. Why hast thou forsaken me gaming gods?

Comment

Just got it.
      Game is awesome guys! Well worth the years of waiting!

And the fact that it's free...

Good luck on your future projects Dalai and a big thank you for this great game!

Comment

This gonna be a busy week!

Comment

Top games by current player count:

No. 4: 20,863 users playing Alien Swarm

Comment

Comment

33,000 now, AS outranks CS

GG!

I hope they enable the AS ww stats soon.

Comment

Holy crap, wow! !!

Comment

It was so worth the wait. Thanks BCG, I love it.
                  "Single handedly, you've ruined the fun many were having with the game. Good job Hitler."

Comment

35,000 is a step up from 200(pre announcement players*, not mod release day players ).

*Players, not people waiting for AS:I
                    Alien Swarm Map List

Comment

I like the tracking of stats. And the post map breakdown, too. Very nice.
                      Based on a true story.
                      The prequel.

Comment

Congrats Black Cat Games, it's not a disappointment Total kickass and graphics-wise so pretty!

The only bugs I encountered were the intended kind. Well, at one point after a player death the audio crackled oddly for a bit but it resolved itself then. I had no trouble hosting a listen server throughout the campaign and apparently nobody had trouble playing on it. Where's the Queen?

Funny how it's a completely different engine and all but it feels completely like back in the saddle again.

Insane difficulty seems like a must though... and more maps/campaigns please

Oh, and I can't even begin listing all the improvements in usability and so on... There aren't even any platformer sections! Just have to once more thank you for the awesome work this is!
                        My cats are black! How about yours?

Comment

The only thing that I sort of miss (apart from Flynn) is that it takes forever to encounter your first parasite. In comparison to "Reactor", AS2010's opening level seems rather pedestrian. Even the elevator part (an obvious reference) doesn't feel even remotely as intense and climactic as its original counterpart. It's still cool, but, I dunno, something's lacking...

But the rest is great.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucchus View Post
                            Where's the Queen?
                            Chillin' in the data files it seems. I took a look around the model list and there appear to be a couple of creatures not in the official campaign.
                            Behind You Durandal Traikan in game.

Comment

I never played the original mod, but this is by far the best free game I've ever played (not saying much), but its also one of the best games I've played in a long while. I can't get enough of it and I love that the missions themselves are quite short, means lots of action can happen in a short time and it makes it manageable if you just want a quick game, rather than having to set aside about an hour.

Again, thank you!

Comment

Game rules and now im very tired v_x
                                My leet Thievery Map
                                My leet UT3 Map
                                My leet AS Map

Comment

Working...
                                X