Dynamic combat music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamic combat music

How does it work exactly? Does it randomly pick a track in your playlist whenever you use a stimpack?

There is a subharmonic vibe that triggers a memory repression reflex in the brain, causing you to forget the music while you listen so that it always seems fresh.
    Immortius' Forge

Comment

So Yeah, how does it work?
      ~TuF~

Comment

If you own L4D or L4D2, run through the commentary as there are a couple of points which sum it up. From what I gather, AS is doing exactly the same thing except with a different kind style. Obviously
        The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

Comment

That's not answering my question at all...

Comment

Alright, I assume you know how the 'add music' part works.

So what does this exactly do?
            We have those scripted hold-outs in every map, usually near the exit. If you trigger one of those events your own music will play (which is one of my favorite features of AS)

You can add multiple tracks and the game will randomly pick one.

Comment

Thank you!

AVP Gold tracks should do the trick.

Comment

From Idle Thumbs:

So a friend pointed out the custom combat music option where you can throw music from your pc in for the game to play during dramatic moments. Elevator event + the theme from beverly hills cop = amazing.

Comment

Painkiller!
                  ~TuF~

Comment

Originally posted by Nachimir View Post
                    From Idle Thumbs:
                    Originally posted by Idle Thumbs
                    So a friend pointed out the custom combat music option where you can throw music from your pc in for the game to play during dramatic moments. Elevator event + the theme from beverly hills cop = amazing.
                    I think we need a youtube vid of this to fully appreciate it in all its glory.
                    ..it's safer here.

Comment

Just tried out this feature, it's pretty awesome. Just needs some tracks that get straight into the action. Power noise

Incidentally, what happened with the metal band thing that was supposed to be originally involved with the game soundtrack? gURD or what was it?
                      My cats are black! How about yours?

Comment

Working...
                      X