The BCG / Alien Swarm Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BCG / Alien Swarm Appreciation thread

You've done it, and it rules! Need I say more? I was expecting something a little less polished (for old times sake) but this really blew my freaking mind with some of the visuals you guys put in, and the bugs look great!
    The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

about damn time.
    Dear Sargoth,
    You have received a warning at Black Cat Forums: "Irrelevant posts! No need to turn every thread into pointless spam..."

Comment

Worth the wait.
      Kept an xmas avatar for 3 year(s).

Comment

definitely... This is awesome!

Comment

Tis gamez totally sux, me want my money bax!

Comment

I was prepared to really shell out for this, and youve taken me and many others by suprise. Great game, great polish, best visuals ive seen in a source game thus far!
            Alien Swarm Map List

Comment

The lighting and shadowing effects are double-plus-good.

I was/am very impressed with them and I'd even go as far as to say they're better than the L4D flashlight (which I also think looks awesome).

Comment

About half of the threads here are appreciation threads

Nothing wrong with there being more of them. I appreciate It's a game I'd gladly have paid for.
                My cats are black! How about yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Nanj View Post
                  The lighting and shadowing effects are double-plus-good.

I was/am very impressed with them and I'd even go as far as to say they're better than the L4D flashlight (which I also think looks awesome).
                  The lighting in this really is excellent, especially the quality of the revolving warning lights. The change in lighting as you exit from an interior area to exterior are superb as well.
                  The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

Comment

Finally a PC game I would pay money for, and it's free. FFFFFFree.

Comment

Working...
                    X