Its like coming home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its like coming home

So I just played through the first campaign online last night and it was great! I have missed this game so much and cant wait to sick countless hours into it.

Really like how it feels while playing although I miss the old leveling up system with the stars a bit, but thats ok because weapon unlocks are fun to. Also the commander giving the mission updates while not a huge change was really awesome as it added a lot of life to the missions at least for me anyway.

Oh yeah and the new aliens are freakin sweet, they fit real nicely into the game as in dont feel like tacked on additions just for the sake of having more variety.

To everyone at blackcatgames, congrats on a great game and thanks for sharing it all with us for free

Hope to see you all out there (and hopefully 8 player support later on) and happy hunting.

Glad you're enjoying it!

If the person hosting does asw_custom_skill_points 1 before people connect, you will get to spend points on your marines. It's not really supported or well balanced though, so enjoy at your own risk!

Comment

custom skill points... NICE!!! Thats exactly what i missed.
      I wonder if you loose em on death so you'll have to rmk ^^

Comment

Hum, at some point it would be nice to get a stickied thread or a compilation post of all these bonus console hijinks, at the moment they're spread here and there over the threads.
        My cats are black! How about yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Bucchus View Post
          Hum, at some point it would be nice to get a stickied thread or a compilation post of all these bonus console hijinks, at the moment they're spread here and there over the threads.
          http://forums.blackcatgames.com/showthread.php?t=12933

I agree though, should be stickied. For that matter the same thread should also be created and stickied on the steam forum.
          "Single handedly, you've ruined the fun many were having with the game. Good job Hitler."

Comment

/support a stickied console command thread.

Also, I finally got it downloaded and installed last night; No constructive criticism, just pure enjoyment/nostalgia!

Looks like I've also managed to get a few friends from my own timezone to install it so maybe, just maybe, I'll finally have a group to play with during the hours I'm available!

West coast dedicated server? Hm...
            <DeepQ> In any case, the real discussion was thief rush?
            <Mordengaard> No, the real discussion was Guards Getting Bored
            <DeepQ> oh yea
            <DeepQ> Well, that's what rats are for

Comment

Working...
            X