Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For alien swarm 2k10 (wrong forum but maybe)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • For alien swarm 2k10 (wrong forum but maybe)

    Hi everyone,

    I am Pranker and I discovered Alien Swarm as soon as it went out, and thought the game was great.

    This project has for purpose to regroup all Alien Swarm Players who reached the maximum level, mainly to play together on Insane difficulty or for the Achievements.

    Conditions to be part of that group is to be

    Level : 27
    Promotion : Third

    The conditions may come to change with game updates if new promotions are added or the levelling system is modified.

    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ASMLG

    Just send me a message and you will be added.

  • #2
    wrong forum can you not read


    (Edit by Nachimir: Moved now. phadeb, why on earth did you put this in the 2K4 forum, acknowledging that it was the wrong one anyway?)
    Last edited by Nachimir; 25 Jul 2010, 07:54 AM.
    also known as mega ,On the internet, everyone can hear you scream - it's just that no-one cares.except moses{also been known to use rapidfire}was also here before fuzzy and moses

    Comment


    • #3
      Incidentally - 2k10? Really? The whole 2kX abbreviation was extremely questionable, but abbreviating a 4 digit year with 4 digits is ultimately pointless.
      Immortius' Forge

      Comment


      • #4
        It is shorter to pronounce, though.
        Based on a true story.
        The prequel.

        Comment


        • #5
          Not shorter than Twenty Ten, which has the incidental benefit of sounding like we're living in a high-tech future.
          Immortius' Forge

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by immortius View Post
            Not shorter than Twenty Ten, which has the incidental benefit of sounding like we're living in a high-tech future.
            XD, it does.

            twenty ten sounds like the future envisioned in Back to the Future part 2
            "Single handedly, you've ruined the fun many were having with the game. Good job Hitler."

            Comment


            • #7
              Only five more years until Hoverboards, folks.

              Comment


              • #8
                Sounds like a gay group, since I decided not to ever promote myself.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Ihmemies View Post
                  Sounds like a gay group, since I decided not to ever promote myself.
                  Likewise. I'm worried about getting promoted into a desk job.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I simply don't believe in self-promotions. I wouldn't probably mind if some respectable authority promoted me though!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Moses2k View Post
                      Likewise. I'm worried about getting promoted into a desk job.
                      How bout a desk job that u should take answers on the question "what flashlight is useful for" having a twin shortbarreled shotty strapped underneath the desk pointing to the answerer?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by x-newbie View Post
                        How bout a desk job that u should take answers on the question "what flashlight is useful for" having a twin shortbarreled shotty strapped underneath the desk pointing to the answerer?
                        Not unless my desk is mobile and I'm asking aliens. In that case, every answer is the wrong answer.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Guys, I'm not pro enough to join this.

                          I feel left out.
                          "Spera: Ooh! Ooh! You hear that? A bird singing out amidst our desolation. It's a miracle. The miracle called supper."

                          --Lucifer #28, Breaking & Entering

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Our glorius admin of the ut2k4 servers is inviting all 2k4 players to his group fyi , all you gota do is have him remeber you i think hes going to set up steam group servers.
                            Alien Swarm Map List

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Ki!ler-Mk1 View Post
                              Our glorius admin of the ut2k4 servers is inviting all 2k4 players to his group fyi , all you gota do is have him remeber you i think hes going to set up steam group servers.
                              Gonna be really nice, though i doubt I played that much of the old mod to impress and be remembered

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X