Space Hulk command

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Hulk command

I toyed with the console a bit. Slower aliens and marines, 3X alien drones health, shorter vision and darkness. Forces people to stick close together and makes light items really useful. Inspired by Space Hulk.

alias Hulk "sv_cheats 1; asw_drone_acceleration 0; asw_drone_health 120; asw_drone_auto_speed_scale 0; asw_drone_weak_from_behind 1; asw_marine_speed_scale_normal 0.6; asw_cam_marine_dist 300; asw_parasite_speedboost 0.5; asw_cam_marine_dist 300; mat_ambient_light_r -1; mat_ambient_light_g -1; mat_ambient_light_b -0.01; echo Hulk Activated"

Add this text block to C:\ProgramFiles\Steam\SteamApps\Common\AlienSwarm\ Swarm\Cfg\Autoexec.cfg and type "Hulk" in the console.

Very interesting, I might try it one day.
    "Single handedly, you've ruined the fun many were having with the game. Good job Hitler."

Comment

I was looking for these commands to lower the ambiance, thank you my good person.

Comment

Download Space Hulk minimod

I put the commands in an autoexec.cfg. Now if both server and client type "Hulk" in the console, they can play together this way.

Comment

ah i loved that game
          Arghh why does the world hate me so...

Comment

hehe, nice but u add 2times asw_cam_marine_dist 300 )
            and i got purple blood :/

Comment

Anyway to turn the minimod into a .vpk for convenience?

Comment

Neat. But, shouldn't cheats also be turned off after enabling that?
                The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

Comment

Working...
                X