Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantastic news about new update arriving..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic news about new update arriving..

Any chance of letting us know when?

dont know any details but i did notice new maps online by valve ,they werent on long
    also known as mega ,On the internet, everyone can hear you scream - it's just that no-one cares.except moses{also been known to use rapidfire}was also here before fuzzy and moses

Comment

Ah thats fantastic, was hoping there would be more official campaigns heading our way. Thought it was just difficulty and promotions.

Comment

What?

Comment

T...

Comment

Originally posted by reemulmyu View Post
            dont know any details but i did notice new maps online by valve ,they werent on long
            new maps? lets hope...

sure is a raise of difficulty and lvl...

Comment

It is fun actually, I were browsing the Steam profiles of a devs/testers and none of them has Brutal mode played which makes me wonder - who in the hell testing the changes.

Comment

I would assume they don't use their "personal" steam profile when developing and testing, for fairly obvious reasons.
                It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Brutal mode? You sure you're ain't talking about SC2 here?

EDIT: Holy Hell, you're right!

Comment

Its a mode i am looking forward to, with a good solid team insane is like hard now, will be good none of us knowing whats coming where.

Comment

How about finally bein able to download maps and stuff from the hosting servers ingame like in most any other MP game since the ninethies. This isnt L4D, most of the files arent even 20 mb. I downloaded a bunch of maps but either very few people play custom stuff or theyre all in friend games <<

On the fly downloads would really give this thing a boost i think.
                      My leet Thievery Map
                      My leet UT3 Map
                      My leet AS Map

Comment

Maybe the developers are waiting till all official have been released first, sounds reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by Junglist View Post
                          Its a mode i am looking forward to, with a good solid team insane is like hard now, will be good none of us knowing whats coming where.
                          There is already better and harder one than Brutal:

Here is the mod and server's address: http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=1389705
                          Here is teh discuss thread: http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=1403866

Comment

Well, too early to say how hard it is compaired to brutal but yeah, i been on the insanely hard + increased ai spawns + full friendly fire servers before, wasnt too bad. I like the air of quality that comes with official stuff though.

I think it was them servers that had death slow mo disabled and cant remember if they re-over powered the tesla. Will jump on later.

Comment

Oh I am so ready for BRUTAL!
                              The *mean French look* haunts...everywhere.

Look mom, I double A'd Moses -2kmix- heavy

Comment

Working...
                              X