This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon ideas

Ok first things first... I'm a Natural Selection junky, and if it was up to me, I'd turn AS into NS2 =D but I'll manage to contain myself.

Alternate Pistol - A pistol supplied to certain classes should be different.

Assault Carbine - Smaller calibre, more bullets, higher rate of fire, no underside grenade launcher, certain classes (tech, med) use this instead of the Assault Rifle!

Fragmentation Grenade - Standard issue grenade, this can be launched from your assault rifle as an impact grenade (future technology fused the standard hand grenade and the one launched from grenade launchers into one!), if it's not... it has a 3 second fuse.

The knife - It does a fair ammount of damage, if you soften your opponents enough with ranged weaponry, you might be able to get that highly respected knife kill! However, if you just go hand to hand with a bug.. you will undoubtedly die.

Objective items:

Signal Smoke grenade - When you get to the designated LZ, pop this grenade and await your chariot.

"Emergency beacon machine" - BACON!!! Toggle this to send out a distress signal and await pickup.

Bio-containment field - Chuck one of these at an alien to capture him as a specimen for a lab.

So, you have played Alien Swarm, right?

Comment

Originally posted by RussianDoctor***-***
      The knife - It does a fair ammount of damage, if you soften your opponents enough with ranged weaponry, you might be able to get that highly respected knife kill! However, if you just go hand to hand with a bug.. you will undoubtedly die.
      Melee kills are common and not really respected at all. Sometimes it's actually easier (and safer) to just beat the bug to death with the butt of your gun than to shoot at it. The only melee kills that people will even comment on are parasites or other marines.
      Based on a true story.
      The prequel.

Comment

Again, there's already a thread for this just a few lines down:
        http://forums.blackcatgames.com/showthread.php?t=6874

Even a cursory scan would have revealed this. Spend some time reading the forum before making new posts please, and use search before asking questions.

Comment

Working...
        X