No announcement yet.

Song Thread #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i said i hate that, when it happens, and mostly on BCG forums, and thx for suggestion, but i STILL dont understand WHY is here no place for my tracks, but ok, maybe ill open a new topic.. And why ill get here none response, strange.

Comment

VooDoo*, I've made the past topics called "Song Thread #1, Song Thread #2" , so people probably expect work from me in these topics, hence why i gave the suggestion of making a new topic. I didn't say you couldn't post here, that's no problem for me, i'm just trying to help you reach the audience you want, not people who solely browse this topic for my songs. You understand what i mean? I am by no means prohibiting you, chill man : >

Comment

yes yes, ok.

Comment

A new song added,
          Shiro - Progressive Minimal

It's kind of repetitive, but i was aiming at something between IDM and Minimal music, not sure how it turned out though.

Comment

Any chance of you making some speedcore?
            Based on a true story.
            The prequel.

Comment

Uh, maybe.. gimme some examples :- )

..Rotterdam corps kinda?

Comment

Kinda. Disciples of Annihilation, ScreamerClauz, and m1dy are a few examples. There's also two or three radio stations on Shoutcast that play speedcore on and off. There's also speedcore.ca, although they require registration to download songs now.
                Based on a true story.
                The prequel.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiro View Post
                  A new song added,
                  Shiro - Progressive Minimal

It's kind of repetitive, but i was aiming at something between IDM and Minimal music, not sure how it turned out though.
                  It's funky
                  Your order has been dispatched!

Comment

Bwaha, old songs, thanks dip for reminding me of BCG, i've had my ass full of shit since i released that song, moved and got a fulltime job etc, but i got lots of new songs to share with you once i get my cable in Feb. Until then! *Poof*

Comment

Glad to see you back
                      Your order has been dispatched!

Comment

You should think about uploading your stuff to somewhere like http://www.jamendo.com/ , assuming your interested in the idea of Creative Commons. I found myself hankering for one of your tunes a while back .
                        ..it's safer here.

Comment

moved and got a fulltime job etc, but i got lots of new songs to share with you once i get my cable in Feb.
                          And there I was thinking you'd banned my msn Good to see you back
                          [E.D.G]Chief

Comment

Working...
                          X