Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swiss Mercenary
    replied
    I like to think that playing TFC has helped all of my skills for all FPS games.

Leave a comment:

• Stakhanov
    replied
    Thieving skills also enhance your sneaking abilities in Natural Selection... you know how to use Cloak , where it's the most effective and when ennemies actually spot you. On the other hand , your guarding habits help you busting aliens as soldier.
    WTF KOs can freak out guards , but now imagine having a hungry beast falling on you from the ceiling...

Leave a comment:

• Abrahamster
    replied
    I agree with Garlisk. Playing TUT has helped my skill with other FPS games quite a bit.

This seems somewhat significant, as we can tell our friends Play TUT and even if you don't wind up liking it your skill in other FPS games will increase!

Leave a comment:

• CrouchingDork
    replied
    Originally posted by Garlisk
    Righto...
    Don't worry man, Swiss's post just made me laugh, so I thought I'd say ditto.

I thought your post was entertaining too.

Leave a comment:

• Biohazard
    replied
    Welcome to the Dark Side TM, Garlisk!!! :wink:

Leave a comment:

• BiG_D
    replied
    I'm eating a pizza.

Leave a comment:

• Mad_Gerbil
    replied
    It was a nice post, Garlisk.
    I enjoyed reading it.

Ignore the nOObies.

Leave a comment:

• Lurox
    replied
    All DM and no sneaking makes Lurox a dull boy.

Leave a comment:

• -=V12US=-
    replied
    Righto...
    Welcome to DM'ers anonymous garlisk

Leave a comment:

• Garlisk
    replied
    Righto...

Leave a comment:

• CrouchingDork
    replied
    Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary

Whats the point? There isn't one, I just wanted to write something.
    Go home.
    I'm with Swiss.

Leave a comment:

• Swiss Mercenary
    replied

Go home.

Leave a comment:

• Garlisk
    started a topic Im a DMer

Im a DMer

TUT turned me into a DMer!!!! Let me explain this from the beginning...

First there was a big bang. Then there was Garlisk.

My first action game was Gnome. I got it free with my first comp. It sucked. Played it only once.

Then, I got battlezone, an action strategy game. It was AWESOME. It still is awesome. Online battles went pretty much one way for me, however. I lost. I played this game online for hours and hours and got mashed. Then I started playing sniper battles in it. Aiming for the little glowing dots on in the chest of my enemies for 1 hit kills (no tanks). I became one of the top 3 snipers.

Then I got UT and thief around the same time. Thief was single player, and I played it on hardest but I can't judge skill in SP games. UT I played online. I got creamed... UT guys weren't like battlezone guys. These guys were good.
    I kept playing, and kept losing. Eventually I quit, and played single player UT or other games.

Then I got thievery. In about a month I was a good guard. I used my head, and logic, and other l33t skills to mash thieves.

A week ago, I put in the UT2003 demo. I got mashed once again. However, as soon as I got down the basics of the game, I started mashing! I was like, jeebus, either these guys really really suck, or I actually WON another game.

I think all my agility in trying to avoid frontal BJs and stuff turned me into a good DMer. Thanks all you taffers!

Working...
X