Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: World-of-war

I have recently started to play www.world-of-war.com
    a rather well made online game. I was wondering if any one else here had a nation, or if anyone would be looking to try it. Hey maybe we could start our own nation!

errrr
    *bump*

Comment

Yay! Another Astronest clone!

This looks promising, let's do it guys.

Comment

We could all be the United Thievery States and trample noob countries!

Comment

I'm actually going to join another nation unless enough of us are going to play, so speak up.

Edit: I'm in Free States Federation (FSF) which has publically announced their password to be 'claw' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the apostaphes))))))))))))))))))))

Comment

Actually I find this game to be some what different than others I have played but I have only actually been on a few. If you want to find me I am in the Nation Mizersoft password cisco.

The name is actually an inside joke between the cisco class at my highschool.

Oh btw I am HammeriteGuard of Old Quarter.

Comment

Finally a game I can play with dial up.

I'm in FSF woot!!

Comment

Originally posted by Salsa
                I'm actually going to join another nation unless enough of us are going to play, so speak up.

Edit: I'm in Free States Federation (FSF) which has publically announced their password to be 'claw' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the 'apostaphes' (without the apostaphes))))))))))))))))))))
                Whats an apostaphes?

Comment

Originally posted by [RLF
                  Kore (V)acLoed]

Finally a game I can play with dial up.

I'm in FSF woot!!
                  What are you doing on dialup, Kore?

Comment

We move to a relitives house while our house is being built. I tried playing Thievery over dial up and umm it sucks. Not worth playing imo.

Comment

Kore (V)acLoed]We move to a relitives house while our house is being built. I tried playing Thievery over dial up and umm it sucks. Not worth playing imo.
                      That does suck. How long before your house is built?

(Having a house build most definitely DOESN'T suck, though.)

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                        Kore (V)acLoed]We move to a relitives house while our house is being built. I tried playing Thievery over dial up and umm it sucks. Not worth playing imo.
                        That does suck. How long before your house is built?

(Having a house build most definitely DOESN'T suck, though.)
                        Well first the bubble gum and glue has to dry... then they gotta throw another sheet of plastic over the cardboard to help water proof it. Then they have to run the extension cord from the back of the chinese restaurant, into the alley, into the house. AFter all thats done, they have to move in the milk crates to sit on, and the set of towels they use to sleep on. Then he will be back up and running. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

It's not that bad! I'm not the best player in the world but I ain't the worst either! Just don't try to DM the level.. thats when it gets hard!
                          ~TuF~

Comment

If everything stays on the current track the house sould be done in June.

Home builders really suck btw. If I could I would build the whole thing myself, but I don't want to live where KewlAzMe lives.

TheMachine,

I really don't know how you do it. I must have a super weak connection of pc. I tried playing but I would die on one side of the map and be on the other side from my view. Constant disconnect symbol. Ping was 500 to 600, but did not see any packet loss. So I tried tweaking my connection through some websites and free programms but they did not help any. I even had all of my settings turned down.

I'm just screwed for awhile. Been playing Dack Could 2, it's cool.

Comment

Working...
                            X