Thief FM "The Bluecoat's Training Facility" RELEAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thief FM "The Bluecoat's Training Facility" RELEAS

Hi! its Thief13x aka Timmy. I have officially released my ThiefFM yesterday entitled "The Bluecoat's Training Facility" and it is up for download! the link is Here DOWNLOAD NOW! . You will be taken to my official website for my Thieffm where you will find a link to download it and whole bunch of fun info on me. However, before playing it you must have darkloader downloaded and installed, you should be able to find that at the keep, the circle, and thief underground or somewhere like that. Also on my website are some screenshots so even if you don't play Thieffm's or arn't intrested in mine, at least check out the screenshots and post back here to tell me what you thought. My picture is on the site under FM Authorplus a little info about me. Like i stated, this is my first and last thief fm due to the time issues i have because of working really hard to get my private pilot's license. Anyway, email me and tell me what you thought and try and have as much fun playing it as i did making it!!!!!!!!!

And for all you on the Thievery forums, this project is the reason i havn't been on alot and now that it is allllllll done i should be on alot more! Also, i know alot of you don't play thief and are thief fan haters and probably think this is spam but at least take a peak at the website cuz like i said, it has my pic on there and some screenshots and post back here and tell me what you thought of the screenies and how it looks. It applies to you all because im thinking about making a Thievery map and want to know your imput. Thanks!

Thief13x aka Timmy

P.S. LR SHUTUP! (awaiting laughingrat's rantings )
    "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Your site has exceeded the bandwidth limits..Please try back later. That is what I get when I go to your site..
    Geoshitties really does suck.

Comment

hmm, too many people veiwing the site probably. Sorry man, try back later, i would use something besides geoshit but its free so... :grin:
      "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

How big is it as a zipped file? Maybe I can host it.

EDIT : Or, yeah, well... like Jocke is saying, send it to Epithumia.
        JM

Comment

Send it to Epithumia fer crying out loud!!! Then I might consider DL'ing it...

Comment

WOW!! looks really nice, i wish i knew how to map DLing now!
            This is my cool sig.

Comment

It's a cheap thief site now and ready to dowlaod. http://thief1.math.uh.edu/thief/missions/

Comment

Cool Timmy!

I'll play it tomorrow.

Comment

thanks guys. Also, i heard that the kitchen textures were screwed up and...blue!? the custom texture i put on must not be working. So if your really discouraged you can check out what the kitchen looked like on my system with the correct texture in my screenshots. I do belive it is the first one. well, thanks for the support guys and feel free to post as lengthy reveiws here as you wish. See you all on thievery!

Thief13x

Comment

I got the safe open and i read the scroll and ARGG! all that work to get the code! lol

its pretty good ! played about 30 min and took a break...
                    not bad not bad.. now hoook me up with your sister and its all good.

Comment

Downloaded it, played it, finished it.
                      Let's start with the good points: The gameplay was pretty nice. No huge bugs or insanely hard obstacles. The code was nice. Had to spend a while looking for enough loot, but that wasn't so bad.
                      Now, the bad points: Why on earth do you place a dozzen guards in the same room? One wakes up, and they're all so jumpy you can hardly move!
                      Way too many objects in the bar. At one point the doors dissapeared because of it!
                      Architecture: Pretty bland and boxy, but it get's the job done. The armory was the worst though. Three miles of empty corridors? The texturing was pretty nice overall, but still way too boring. There should almost always be at least two different patterns on the walls IMO. But I know architecture and texturing is the hardest part. Belive you me, I know...
                      The worst part, by far, was looking in Dromed. ALWAYS use the grid!!!!! Can't optimise without it! Walls should be atleast two feet thick to simplify room brushing. This alone would prabably have solved almost all the sound propagation bugs.

Overall: Not bad. Time well spent playing it!

Comment

Originally posted by KewlAzMe
                        I got the safe open and i read the scroll and ARGG! all that work to get the code! lol

You know, in Alabama a girl can get married at any age as long as her parents agree to it? Cool huh? But now they do have this two year maximum separation thing. Oh well.
                        Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                        "Dream is Destiny"
                        Waking Life

Comment

Originally posted by Curunir
                          Originally posted by KewlAzMe

You know, in Alabama a girl can get married at any age as long as her parents agree to it? Cool huh? But now they do have this two year maximum separation thing. Oh well.
                          She'll be 18 soon.

Comment

But since I'm only 18, I could date her right now.
                            Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                            "Dream is Destiny"
                            Waking Life

Comment

yah sorry about the 20 guards thing :grin: if you move really REALLY slowley with the torch put out you can get by. I'm going to change alot of stuff (including getting the kitchen texture to work) and its gonna be alot better. The release should be in a few days. In the meantime, if you got stumped or wonder how i made the mission to play, check out my walkthrough that im going to be posting on my site. WARNING! it does contain spoilers! it should be up in a few hrs. ttyl

Timmy

Comment

Working...
                              X