The world is upside down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The world is upside down!

Ghosters are running rampant and keeeling people! Not BJing: KEEELING! Now, I freely admit to "pacifying" guard or two in my operations, but when ghosters go against their word! WORLDWIDE ANARCHY!
    Click here to see my bigass screenshot (small filesize though)
    I have hightlighted the parts depicting my brutal slaying by the 'ghoster' Phaethorn. Now, I have absolutely no idea where all these large black spaces came from, I think it has to do with thieves being invisible in shadows, which should be fixed in the next patch, I'm sure.

Bonus footage includes people joining up to play Breakout, and me wailing on Oie for taking my invis potions.

Wiiieee! Scrollbars! :roll:

(And oh! look PhaeThorn is a guard.)

Comment

I dunno what to say.
      Phae: You're supposed to ghost, also when you're guarding.

Salsa, proof accepted - although you may have fixed that screenie.

Comment

OMG, he really did it

I swear it wasn't me .... i was .... feeding my cat at that time!
        On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Originally posted by Ř·mega
          Wiiieee! Scrollbars! :roll:

Oh, I scrolled up on the console. Phaethorn killed me on flats, and I was very much a guard, and he very much a thief.

Comment

Originally posted by Salsa
            Oh, I scrolled up on the console. Phaethorn killed me on flats, and I was very much a guard, and he very much a thief.
            Actually, I meant the sidescroller that appeared because of your bigass screenshot.

A good way for posting screenshots.

Comment

Too much work

But are you happy with what I did?

(About the thousanth...) Edit: I was responding to your

Comment

please take Omega's advice witha grain of salt; consider the fact that his convenient images link to 866kb image files.

png, my ass.
                I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

But my humble 1024x768 gif is a mere 30k....

Comment

Originally posted by Thwark
                    please take Omega's advice witha grain of salt; consider the fact that his convenient images link to 866kb image files.

png, my ass.
                    Thanks for reminding me, I forgot to update that one.

Comment

That reminds me of when Omega killed me with a broadhead arrow...
                      JM

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
                        Or that time a guard chased me in Korman, up a vine. Then suddenly I paniced and frobbed the vine-arrow; resulting in me mario KO the silly guard.

Hopefully the last time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
                          Or that time a guard chased me in Korman, up a vine. Then suddenly I paniced and frobbed the vine-arrow; resulting in me mario KO the silly guard.

Stay away from that mangy Cur, then, he tries to make that happen to poor unsuspecting ghosters by pulling the vine himself. ^_^
                          Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBill

Stay away from that mangy Cur, then, he tries to make that happen to poor unsuspecting ghosters by pulling the vine himself. ^_^

Dangit, you beat me to it. Don't listen to DB. He tries to pull off the Wraiths as a ghosting only guild, but in reality they are the most 1337 DM thieves to ever descend upon thievery.
                            Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                            "Dream is Destiny"
                            Waking Life

Comment

American Pie (1999)

Michelle: And this one time, at band camp...

Comment

Working...
                              X