Public appology to Tieom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public appology to Tieom!

Tonight while playing on MOG's, at around 21:55 GMT, I did something very mean to Tieom. While he was guarding the captian's quarters on Nostalgia, and had climbed up on the bed, I, as a spectator, told him to go into the corner. He did so and became stuck for the rest of the game. I deeply and truly appologise for this. I hope your phsychiatric treatment will go quick.

But c'mon, it was a little fun! :twisted:

So that's what he was so pissed about! Now I see!

Comment

I was once stuck here as well. Incredibly ashamed...

Comment

Aww Jocke..that was a very sincere and heart felt appology.....

FAIL! BANNED!!!!

Comment

Yeah, well. Now I know of three places to NOT go to: Behind the piano in that house in skeltson, and the bed corner, and the wrong side of the theatre wall.

Besides, better that I learn it now than after 1.3 when that bug is removed...

Yeah, apology accepted.

under breath watch your back /under breath
          M-M-M-M-MONSTER BLACKJACK... jack... jack... jack...

Comment

Or fall into the snow pit next to tower in Folly's...
            Or jump over the wall in Korman...
            Or jump down the well in Paying sins (?), using a catfall...
            "There's no problem that can't be solved with a big crate!"

Comment

Originally posted by Tieom
              Yeah, well. Now I know of three places to NOT go to: Behind the piano in that house in skeltson, and the bed corner, and the wrong side of the theatre wall.

Besides, better that I learn it now than after 1.3 when that bug is removed...

Yeah, apology accepted.

<under breath> watch your back </under breath>
              Actually the piano in skelston is easy to get out of.. just have someone give you a crate or the chest.. put it down and jump on it to get out.

The worst places are:

Korman, Lobby next to the grandfather clock that ticks sooo annoyingly... if you jump on that sofa against the wall and walk inbetween the couch and the end table.. you are really stuck.

And in Gerome upstairs in the fireplace room with all the locked windows (Across from Gerome's room) if you go behind the couch thats kiddy-cornered you cant get out of there ... but maybe again with a chest or crate.

Snow pit? thats easy to get out of.. just go up the part with the corner (if its the one Im thinking of)

Also.. in skelston.. dont attempt to jump on the rocks by the light house... they are only 2 inches away but you lose 80% of your life!

Comment

Those wooden and metal crates are the worst. You know, the ones you can pick up and push around and run the risk of suddenly dying for no reason? I can never forgive those crates now, and I shall crush them!! EAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Etc.

Comment

Working...
                X