This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done Thwark!

Hello, MegaDude writing under my old username (now usually used by a friend of mine). Just like to thank Thwark for banning me from the forum because I don't agree with him. I wasn't "flaming," didn't send loads of pm's or anything, kept the whole conversation in one thread, and just generally argued with people about something I feel strongly about. It's the "Snd! Movies!" topic if you're interested. I'm not that fussed, I can get me a new username, I use a variety of computers with different ip's at work as well as my home being a fairly widely roaming one- I just wondered if other people here thought he was being

a) fair, or
    b) not.

I love my daddy!

Just read the end of that thread. Sorry, you had it coming.

Comment

<Thwark> omg i band megadude
      <Lurox> Why?
      <Thwark> for flaming, and generally being a twat
      <Thwark> MegaDude was full of himself and flamed anyone who doesn't agree with him.

If Thwark doesn't mind me digging quotes up. ^_^

And, yes. I think it was fair. Every posts you made were ridiculous one-line negative comments. My "Your avatar sucks!" was nothing compared to that.
      JM

Comment

see, now, this is what you DON'T do if you get banned.

I didn't ban you for disagreeing with me - you'll notice no one else i have disagreed with in past threads has been banned simply for disagreeing with me. You excessively insulted people, including me, over and over again. Even after i told you to stop, and indirectly warned you more than once, you just kept on doing it.

I don't care how strongly you feel about something, you were out-of-line and you know it. Thus, you were banned. That's it. It was totally fair, because you broke the rules.
        I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

Working...
        X