More of Dak Garlisk's story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More of Dak Garlisk's story

Dak walked into his new employer’s office. It was a small room, with many bookshelves, a desk, and a chair. It was not lit very well, and Dak was uncomfortable. He had never seen Loki before.
    “Ah, good, you’re here!” Loki said jovially. He was a tall, and gaunt, but not without charisma.
    “Hello Sir. Flynn said you wanted to see me…”
    “Yes, yes, I do. I have a job that I think you can handle. I hear you’re one of our best guards, but I also have reason to believe that you would be fine at, ehh, acquiring some things for me.”
    Dak stiffened up a bit, but replied, “Well, yes, I suppose I might be…maybe. What did you have in mind?”
    “Dr. Rosenberg has some vaccines that I would like. I was there 2 weeks ago when you joined us here, but he refused to let me purchase them. They are for curing Cholera.”
    “Are…do you have cholera, Sir?”
    “What? Hell no, I don’t. I don’t get out enough to get cholera,” Loki chuckled a bit.
    “It does have other properties, however, that I would like to use.”
    “Alright, fill me in on all the details of the mission.”

A couple hours later Dak stepped out of the castle. Hoisting a large pack up on his back, he began trekking to the dwelling of Dr. Rosenberg. Two days later he reached the town where Dr. Rosenberg’s “Asylum,” as it was called was, was located.
    Looking at his map Dak saw where he was supposed to enter. He made a strange face, which surely would have made anyone looking at him laugh, had there been anyone. Then he lifted the manhole, and dropped into the sewers.
    Following the directions on the second map for the sewers, he found his way to where the “asylum” supposedly was. He climbed out of the water on a small dark ledge, lit a torch, and set down his pack. He put on his cloak, slid his sword into its sheath, strapped his blackjack to his belt, swung his crossbow onto his back, and filled his quiver with various bolts. In his small equipment pouch he put several potions and a couple flashbombs.

Yep, he was gonna DM it.

This is the first bit of the next story for Dak Garlisk in the thievery universe. If you'd like to get KOd in this story or have an idea for it, just say so.

See the first story here: http://www.fanstory.com/displaystory.jsp?id=5171
    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

Erh... Did he just turn from guard into Thief?!
    "There's no problem that can't be solved with a big crate!"

Comment

Yeah...it says in the first story he can do both. Im trying to turn the thievery universe into a fluid kind of thing.
      www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Garlisk
        Yeah...it says in the first story he can do both. Im trying to turn the thievery universe into a fluid kind of thing.
        Try a blender on "liquify".

Comment

yeah, thats what I wanted. I'm taking the thievery universe and sticking it in a blender on "liquify"
          www.usyetzer.com

Comment

I want a triumphant return of the swordthief.

Comment

When does the hurting stop?

Comment

Originally posted by Ř·mega
                When does the hurting stop?

When you stop chewing on glass...
                Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                "Dream is Destiny"
                Waking Life

Comment

yeah, thats what I wanted. I'm taking the thievery universe and sticking it in a blender on "liquify"
                  I didn't mean the Thievery universe. I meant stick your story in a blender on "liquify".

Comment

Maybe I should just stick my head in a blender.

You got it V12US, Ill see if I can work that in.
                    www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Maybe I should just stick my head in a blender.
                      Well, if you're going to do that, be sure to make a video.

Also, could you let me know where you find a blender big enough to fit a head in?

Comment

Its called a "jet engine"
                        www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Its called a "jet engine"
                          Damn, can't fit one of those in my kitchen.

Why didn't you just say you were going to stick your head in a jet engine, then, instead of a blender?

Comment

Working...
                          X