Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(}{{}THIEF{}}{) (Private) -- what is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (}{{}THIEF{}}{) (Private) -- what is it?

For those who haven't noticed, it's a server. From the name I'm guessing it's private, but I haven't the faintest clue about it. There seems to be a fairly random selection of people who play on it -- at least I haven't seen a pattern -- is it just a cool random private server, or is there something I'm missing?
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

LM runs the server for him and his buds
    http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
    -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
    -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
    -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

We must not be one of his buds, DB..... :grin: :wink:

Comment

LM's server was mainly, and originally setup for Eidos *THIEF* taffers.

Comment

I am, nanananana!!

Seriously, the password is..

(don't tell LM)

(no, really, don't tell him I'm going to say the password)

(I'm serious!)

(Hey, no cheating! I'm watching!)

(I'm not kidding there. He's going to kill me if he finds out about it)

(Mouth shut!)

(Ok... I'm going to tell it, but promise me you won't spread it around?)

(Promise?)

(Be cool and promise first)

(Alright, the password is...)

Gotta go! Mom's calling me!
          JM

Comment

Eidos, pffft.

Go TTLG!!!

Comment

Yeah, Bio, that's a reason why I never registered on the eidos forums.
              JM

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard
                Eidos, pffft.

Go TTLG!!!
                I have a lot of friends on Eidos *AND* TTLG. Guess that says a lot about you Bio,

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBill
                  is it just a cool random private server, or is there something I'm missing?
                  Not really random, it's a bunch of <s>players</s> buddies who don't bitch and moan about playstyles, lameness, etc. We're there to have a good time and we usually do.
                  Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Besides the fact that the server is mainly for the Eidos Thief players..It is also a place you can play and not getting flmaed for shadowslashing..vent hunting..deathmathcing..firespamming...goal camping..any playing style is allowed as long as you don't use any cheats..
                    It's amazing how little whining there is on a play restriction-free server.We just have a good time..Hell some nights we don't even go on to play Thievery..just Tower jump..right BA

Comment

Ack... torture me with tales of nice server... cruel taffers... ^_^
                      Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Yep, it's great to have a stricted server.

~ m2, TTLG and Eidos forum member.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvage
                          ...who don't bitch and moan about playstyles, lameness, etc......
                          WeEeEeEeEeL :roll:
                          On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Well? What? Phae? Ohhh you must be speaking of your *outspoken* *verbose* *likes to punch that *T* key while he types*..........way? :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenArts
                              Well? What? Phae? Ohhh you must be speaking of your *outspoken* *verbose* *likes to punch that *T* key while he types*..........way? :wink:

nooo, nothing
                              On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Working...
                              X