Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Demand!!

We have a swordthief smilie!

We have what? A Blackjacker, an archer... but no swordthief!

I have taken the liberty to create one myself. Oh, and I also made a prototype guard smilie...

Heh, I suck at making smilies...

There is several reasons I am posting here. None of them Make sense.

Comment

Nice guard , but i dont like it virus sorry :roll:

anyways, a swordthief smilie wouldn't be interesting for me :lol:

BTW, my own creation : ( not it aint a tail. It's the long cape )
      On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Nice emoticon, PhaeThorn... heehehee

Comment

Thanks yenzaril

I might make more in the future :p
          On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Yeah, Phae. You're good at the smilies, so keep em coming. I'm sure some of them could be usefull here.

Comment

We badly need Mario , Spider , Rat , Crack and Firebolt smilies...

Comment

Virus, are you back now?
                Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Whoa, nice smiley, PhaeThorn.
                  JM

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn
                    Hey, Phae, the thief in your emoticon has a TAIL!

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                      Originally posted by PhaeThorn
                      Hey, Phae, the thief in your emoticon has a TAIL!
                      * PhaeThorn grabs laughingrat's head and starts bashing it against a wall *

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Phae, your guard thing is great!!

Can the board mods PLEASE add that to the smilie list?! pls!!!!!

Comment

Just me being a smartass, but hey PhaeThorn... since the guard in your smiley-chase is carrying a MACE, shouldn't the thief be outrunning him? And don't pull that 'he is paralyzed' stuff on me... cause in that case the guard would be gaining.

Thought for the day: Beware of Gods who do not laugh

http://bobthemad.8m.com/

Comment

Originally posted by BobTheMad
                            Just me being a smartass, but hey PhaeThorn... since the guard in your smiley-chase is carrying a MACE, shouldn't the thief be outrunning him? And don't pull that 'he is paralyzed' stuff on me... cause in that case the guard would be gaining.

Nope, they both had a speed potion, wich makes the guard as fast as the thief, no matter if he has a mace

Anyways ... they are only emoticons .... you just have to overlook that part

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

We have this smiley at the NeTw0rK:

It comes up for \o/

Here's another favorite:
                              BobTheDog says, "Now you've gone too far!"

Comment

Working...
                              X