WHY ME!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY ME!!!

OF COURSE!!! RIGHT WHEN 1.3 COMES UP MY VIDEO CARD GOES TO HELL!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :x :x :x :x NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!1!!!!!........but wait!!! ah hah!! on weekends!!! yes!!!.........BTW this is SuperNoob I dropped the name and made a new one...cause i no longer feel as if i'm a total noob....reason being...i know that THtheatre has a sewer, and various other things..that make me feel confident while i play BUT NOOO I CAN"T PLAY!!!!........damn stupid static electricity!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHH.....ya this sux i can't play thievery until i get a new card..but i can play on weekends....i guess...all i can do....is work more on my models that weren't uncluded into 1.3 .......... www.geocities.com/errblah

lol ? I've seen Errblah play online before SuperNoob name even came out .. (i think) lol so thats who Errblah is.

Comment

God has strange ways, sometimes. Thy sins are repented, you can go to heaven, now.
      JM

Comment

OMG! WHERE DO YOU LIVE? I'LL MAIL YOU MY OLD VIDEO CARD ASAP!

NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO SUFFER THIS WAY!!!

*sob*

Methinks you should go out and buy a new card as soon as possible. Got any rich friends? Or perhaps you have a friend with a better video card than you, who lives nearby. And gave you the key to his house. And doesn't have an alarm. And is fast asleep. Away from his computer... :twisted:
        TCO – Retired
        Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

:grin: ya i used that name for like the first day...then i realized how much i suck...so i didn't want to start off my Reputation for sucking...so i just used the SuperNoob Alias....then i felt somewhat good about myself everyonce and a while...and would switch to like....Errblah[|\|oo|3] or something of that likeness but now i feel fully confident in my ability to finish a round without dieing...of course i won't be playing much due to my Video card situation...damn those STB intergrated 8mb video cards.... :x so i guess that gives me more time to work on my thief model for 1.4 this is what i got thus far..... www.geocities.com/errblah i finally realized....DON'T link direct to the image..just give URL

Comment

Maybe you could sneak in some house and steal the video card like a real thief?
            JM

Comment

Originally posted by Errblah
              :grin: ya i used that name for like the first day...then i realized how much i suck...so i didn't want to start off my Reputation for sucking...so i just used the SuperNoob Alias....then i felt somewhat good about myself everyonce and a while...and would switch to like....Errblah[|\|oo|3] or something of that likeness but now i feel fully confident in my ability to finish a round without dieing...of course i won't be playing much due to my Video card situation...damn those STB intergrated 8mb video cards.... :x so i guess that gives me more time to work on my thief model for 1.4 this is what i got thus far..... www.geocities.com/errblah i finally realized....DON'T link direct to the image..just give URL
              wow....upon looking at this again...i realized...this is like the exact same thing i said in the first post...only reworded....lol..oh well......i did however get a chance to play TUT 1.3....i ran over to my neighbor's house...hes got a nice rig...infact i'm there now...hes asleep...only reason he let me in is cause...he doesn't really think i'm in here....i think....hes soo tired he probably won't remember tomorrow

Comment

what goes around comes around
                ~TuF~

Comment

Working...
                X