i need help.... on binding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need help.... on binding

under the thievery site it says that you can bind the guard speech how? there isn;t any options so how do you bind the speech
    New guard taunt packs, with bindable team speech.
    An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates unbarred and and guarded

set input (Key you want) thtaunt (Number you want)

Comment

i can't get it to work those binds very weird can anyone help?
      Some Skulls are born to be heroes

Comment

Open up the console or quick console (usually the tab key) and type:
        set input n thtaunt 1
        That will bind taunt 1 to the 'n' key
        Mordengaard - Tester/Mapper/Voice Actor/Nitpick/Coder

"Criminal: A person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation."
        :: Howard Scott

Comment

Additional help can be found at the library page of TSG soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordengaard
            Open up the console or quick console (usually the tab key) and type:
            set input n thtaunt 1
            That will bind taunt 1 to the 'n' key

thanks ,gonna try it again

*edit* uhhm one thing how could I use the numpad in the binds **edit**

Comment

I think you must enter numpad#.... but I'm not sure. Heck, I'm not even sure if it is possible.
              JM

Comment

uhhm another thing how can i get those teamspeak voices like "thief here' 'thief spotted' etc because i can't find them

Comment

Numpad keys are NumPad# and NumPadPeriod. Numpad unlocked keys (Ins, End, Down etc.) are the same as the other ones of same type though.
                  ]V[]V[

Comment

So um...what am I donig wrong about the ThThiefExec.txt and ThGuardExec.txt files? Using the method in ThieveryUser.ini doesn't work, and using "set input NumPad0=shout blah" and "set input NumPad0 shout blah again" doesn't work either. What am I missing?
                    ]V[]V[

Comment

Originally posted by MortalMonkey
                      So um...what am I donig wrong about the ThThiefExec.txt and ThGuardExec.txt files? Using the method in ThieveryUser.ini doesn't work, and using "set input NumPad0=shout blah" and "set input NumPad0 shout blah again" doesn't work either. What am I missing?
                      The Set Input command is only for the console I think. If you're putting the command into the .txt or .ini via notepad, it should just be something like "Numpad0=shout OMG LOOFL" (no quotes).
                      (AKA Dresden)
                      Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

Ah no, the first thing I did was to try that both with and without the [Engine.Input] header (it's like that in the ThieveryUser.ini file), but that doesn't work. Any other ideas?
                        ]V[]V[

Comment

Originally posted by MortalMonkey
                          in the ThThiefExec.txt file you use this:

Set input NumPad0 shout Hello fools

in the ThieveryUser.ini file you find this:

NumPad0=

and add this:

NumPad0=shout Hello Fools.

Thats all there is to it. stay tuned for my latest binding thread where I tell everyone how to bind Scouting orbs, cheese, etc. As well as New Taunts.

Comment

Do "shout" and "whisper" work? I've been using "say" and "teamsay", and I know they do.

Comment

of course.. i never even knew there was say and teamsay.. i went to UnrealTournament after TUT and tried 'Shout' ...didnt work.

Comment

Working...
                              X