This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You just don't get it do you?

I'm really lonely, please be my friend! I know I'm too stupid to understand I'm repeatedly breaking the rules but I have no one else to turn to! I'm like that puppy that keeps getting kicked away but still runs back. Only more stupid.

*cough* PM *cough*

Comment

Hey, I'd love to sort it out via PM's, but he bans every account I set up (at least with MegaDude in the name) so I wouldn't be able to get at any response. I'd like to keep it out of the main forum, but he won't let me.

Comment

So, Megadude,.... who cares?
        In the Future, One Duck Is The Law.

Comment

Well MegaDude;

If you want to stay, take the hint. Stop bugging Thwark about why, when and where. Register a new account, and loose the MegaDude nick. Then follow the rules, and you will do just fine . . . But when you keep on making these threads (this must be no. 12) Thwark will only keep on banning your accounts. So leave your 'pride' at the doorstep, and accept that Thwark is the one with the powers in here.

Comment

Replace "You" in the headline, with "I"... :roll:
            "There's no problem that can't be solved with a big crate!"

Comment

For reference - yes, we know you have other nicks, and no, we don't really care, as long as those nicks abide by forum rules, but you seem to be intent on kicking up a stink anyway. If you would simply stop all this nonsense, the problem would simply fade away.
              Mordengaard - Tester/Mapper/Voice Actor/Nitpick/Coder

"Criminal: A person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation."
              :: Howard Scott

Comment

Working...
              X