1.3 Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.3 Questions

Ok, this may just be me being a dumbass (nothing new there eh!)

1) Is there some way I can bind a key to throw a scouty orb?

2) Is there some way I can bind keys for the new voice taunts?

3) Does anybody think this patch rocks?

4) I've not played online so i guess i'll find out then, but what happens to a human guard player when they are KO'd? do they inhibit a new guard? what if there are no ai guards left to inhibit? do they spectate? or are they allows to spec but only their own team members?

Thank you.
    ~TuF~

I'm at work, if I wasn't I would have updated my bind tutorial allready. But I can't. And I probably won't update this week anyway.
    Sorry.

The principle is the same though, and that's described on my tutorial page.
    http://shadowguild.net/library

Comment

KOed humans respawn instantly in a new (ai body) haven't seen what happens to a player with nothing to spawn in yet.

Would also like the bind for scout orb and was wondering why the new decoy arrow is still marked as "Footstep" arrow in the controls menu, is this going to be updated (the whole menu).
      How TuF are you?
      League of Legends
      Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

Originally posted by Aggamemnon
        KOed humans respawn instantly in a new (ai body) haven't seen what happens to a player with nothing to spawn in yet.

Would also like the bind for scout orb and was wondering why the new decoy arrow is still marked as "Footstep" arrow in the controls menu, is this going to be updated (the whole menu).
        It says "Decoy" in my menu. Are you using an old config file?
        (AKA Dresden)
        Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine
          Ok, this may just be me being a dumbass (nothing new there eh!)

1) Is there some way I can bind a key to throw a scouty orb?

2) Is there some way I can bind keys for the new voice taunts?

3) Does anybody think this patch rocks?

4) I've not played online so i guess i'll find out then, but what happens to a human guard player when they are KO'd? do they inhibit a new guard? what if there are no ai guards left to inhibit? do they spectate? or are they allows to spec but only their own team members?

Thank you.
          1.) Open your ThieveryUser.ini and put thusepickup ThieveryMod.thpickupscoutingorb next to the key you want to bind

2.) Both Guards and Thieves have bindable voice taunts. the command at the console line is: thtaunt 0, thtaunt 1, .......... thtaunt 15, so go into your INI file and put
          X=thtaunt 15 or any key you like. Stay tuned for my full taunt thread

3.) This patch does rock!

4.) This one is a little tricky and Im not sure I fully like it. If a human guard is KO'd they take over another conscious AI guard...however, if there are no conscious guards available, they goto spec mode... then when a guard wakes up, they can't get back in...but then some new taffer can join the game. I think if there are no conscious guards available.. but there are some KO'd gaurds left, then the human should be put into wait mode and then as soon as a guard wakes up, get into that body. But i still like it this way now. Fun to have to hide the bodies. You can put them in some fun places.

Agga: Yes it is marked Decoy in the menu, but if you are using saved loadout, it is still using the footstep arrow, just make a new loadout and re-write over it.

Comment

Originally posted by KewlAzMe
            Stay tuned for my full taunt thread

Thank you. I have absolutely NO knowledge when it comes to binding anything in any game. Your summon thread was also much appreciated. Thanks again.
            Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
            "Dream is Destiny"
            Waking Life

Comment

Curunir in the mean time check out my other Bind Post:

http://www.thieveryut.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=734

Comment

THANX Kewl, your scouty orb one works well, I knew about the taunts but do you know how to bind the team speech? like "have you got a repair tool?"
                ~TuF~

Comment

YES! just found that out... I will add them to my upcoming Bind list..but here's what you need to know.

Shout Voices like "OMG A DM THIEF" are called by the command:

thtaunt 1
                  thtaunt 2
                  thtaunt 15

(13-15 are secret ones)
                  Try them both as Mord voice and as Jez voice, they are different. To select who's voice, goto Player Setup and change it.

To use the TeamSay voices and matching whispered text like "Anyone have a repair tool" the command is:

thtaunt 1 1
                  thtaunt 2 1
                  thtaunt 3 1
                  thtaunt 8 1

(i think there is only 7 or 8....try 9 and up to see what happens)

Bind that to the key of your choice in the ThieveryUser.ini file.

Comment

Thnx again kewl! *runs off to bind them now*
                    ~TuF~

Comment

Working...
                    X