OMG the new korman rocks!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG the new korman rocks!!

Whooo! The condemned building is great, and the new crypts look awesome... I'm just afraid that the new version will be a little too thief friendly, since the guards have no means whatsoever to find the rubies in the beginning... once a guard gets lockpicks from dead thieves, things should start looking better though.

I actually had to search for the new safe locations for a while, good positions! Placews which are good to guard by the guards, but also have enough shadow to make sure thieves can get there... theres only one safe location that could be difficult for the thieves to get to when the ruby spawns there, but that's a trait many maps have...

And then theres the new outside layout, which just looks marvelous.

Overall I'd say the maps quality has gone up a couple of notches, and it allready was one of my favorites as well.

I'll keep to my word and start making a map-guide right now.

Map guide is this legall on the forums thats just telling all the secrets to everyone. I say find them on your own that is part of the fun. LR can he really do this??
    The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Cliff
      Map guide is this legall on the forums thats just telling all the secrets to everyone. I say find them on your own that is part of the fun. LR can he really do this??
      O_O

The developers asked us to, smartass.

You know what, I forgive you... because you're new and obviously hadn't read the news back then.

AND BECAUSE WE NOW HAVE PATCH 1.3 WOOOO!!!~

Comment

It's freaky and scary... and that baby thingi on the attic is just bloody annoying when trying to build!

And i miss all those extra crates i was promised!
        "There's no problem that can't be solved with a big crate!"

Comment

As I played 1.3 first with wrong renderer loaded , the map was uberdark... and scarier as well. Genius guards busted us in no time (and won the game after a while) and we felt quite lost. I liked the new pickable doors in dark areas... and the safe in the Rectory Basement encourages guards to patrol it more often. I explored the sewers a little bit... and found a bio goop barrel next to a spider nest. Hearing the spider turn angry made me flee (I hardly fall back before spiders unless it's the Asylum biggie...) and then I tried sniping guards. Got caught quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliff
            Why are you asking me? I'm not an admin here.

In any event, the devs DID ask for map guides. And no one's being forced to read them.

Comment

Haha :lol: :lol: :lol: you don't know how funny that is im not new at all!! I was just wondering since I never saw that news in any of the forums must have been there a long time ago.

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

I for one would be grateful if you made the map guide, Virus. Thanks for dedicating your time to help us crappy guards who don't play "correctly."

Comment

Fun... Cept when taffers start stealing the GUARDS chest and throws it into the thieves exit area... Which is locked.

Good thing the Builder knows how to solve this kind a mysteries.

In case a taffer throws your chest out there, do this.

And you will soon have the chest on the right side.... Now... Time for some payback!

(Where's the "Chest stealing taffers" Speech?)

Comment

YES... new korman = The R0xx0r

Comment

I like the older one better cus it was smaller.

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody-Reaper
                        It's freaky and scary... and that baby thingi on the attic is just bloody annoying when trying to build!
                        The baby thing in the attic also starts wailing and crying when you take the ruby from the attic safe when it spawns there.

Comment

I know, I think someone was smokin da dope when they made that cradle thing.
                          The only constant is change.
                          (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

not to mention people are seriously fucked in the head, making something this creepy. i swear.. my kind of peole
                            Gotta knock a little harder
                            Break through the door
                            --Cowboy Bepop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door OST signed by Yoko Kanno *heart*

Comment

*taps his nose and grins at CrouchingDork*

I'm glad y'all like it - LR, the baby cries when you go near the cradle, regardless of gem status. Now, for the unobservant, several of the books in the study have been updated to reflect the changes. Anyone done the guard quest yet? :p
                              Mordengaard - Tester/Mapper/Voice Actor/Nitpick/Coder

"Criminal: A person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation."
                              :: Howard Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X