Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you think guards have too much advantage...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you think guards have too much advantage...

Then you're not completely right. Spider is still ABSOLUTE CAKE to beat as thief, if you know what you're doing.

KOing is limited. Solution? Use the sword! We can now seperate the men from the boys! Who can use the sword and who dies without dealing one hit? It's possible, I did it, and if I did it...well, maybe you have a small chance j\k

So share your wins as thief, and how you won it! Solo games don't count. I want at least 2on2s with genius or clever AI. No beating the system.

I ghosted with a fag named crouchingdork and with NeoPendragon on Korman.
    JM

Comment

Originally posted by Salsa
      Then you're not completely right. Spider is still ABSOLUTE CAKE to beat as thief, if you know what you're doing.

KOing is limited. Solution? Use the sword! We can now seperate the men from the boys! Who can use the sword and who dies without dealing one hit? It's possible, I did it, and if I did it...well, maybe you have a small chance j\k

So share your wins as thief, and how you won it! Solo games don't count. I want at least 2on2s with genius or clever AI. No beating the system.
      Well, I tried my sword-technique at the AI, and it still works... so in theory I could take all the AI out and Blackjack the human guards... but it just isn't as fun as it used to be, and I get way more satisfaction when I managed to pull a grand escape...

I still buy the sword, because it's priceless for it's blocking at blockades and fortified objectives... I just won't use it to take out AI anymore, well... not as much.

And if you ask me if I mind sword DMing? Not at all. If you can pull it off, great! The sword has been nerfed in such a way that the guards don't have much reason to complain IMHO. Swordthieves are even more dificult to play than they were before (good thing I practised so much ), and unlike the BJ, the sword seriously cripples a thieves loadout capability.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
        And we won, thanks to me, that Lurox asshole did absolutely nothing.
        The only constant is change.
        (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Dude, I thought it was quite obvious CD is CTG, not FAG.
          CTG

Rhymin & Stealin

Comment

Originally posted by Adrock
            Dude, I thought it was quite obvious CD is CTG, not FAG.
            w00t!

The only constant is change.
            (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

I ghosted breakout vs 3 guards the night 1.3 came out, and somehow won Korman with 11 ko's (this is what sparked Gerb's "they don't get it thread")
              Nightwarden,
              .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
              - "Earth dons the red; calls the maggots."

Comment

Working...
              X