Masterful Thievery Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masterful Thievery Guide

Good guide for newbies and those seeking to go beyond.
    Ready to master Thievery?

http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/gmtg/coverpage.htm

Looks like you could use your own guide, unstop ( god i love this smilie )

j/k of course, anyways .... it's best to sticky that link somewhere. All n00bs should read it
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

seems somewhere in the twisting flux of cyber-space another "p" was caught in your name, Unstopable.

Comment

Nice, I didn't read the whole thing, but I can see you really put some effort in it.

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn

j/k of course, anyways .... it's best to sticky that link somewhere. All n00bs should read it
          Yesterday I beat 3 or 4 guards on Nostalgia all by meself with 1 life. Was tough towards the end I was crouching int he dark, shot a vine arrow at the platform, then ran toward the exit :whew:. Didn't bj that much either and it was some new players but it was quite exciting .

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
            Nice, I didn't read the whole thing, but I can see you really put some effort in it.
            Why thx, yes I did, took me 2 days of anxiousness and red soar eyes. Not only but I have improved the backgrounds a bit over time for better user access.

Comment

Originally posted by Unstoppable
              Originally posted by PhaeThorn

Yesterday I beat 3 or 4 guards on Nostalgia all by meself with 1 life. Was tough towards the end I was crouching int he dark, shot a vine arrow at the platform, then ran toward the exit :whew:. Didn't bj that much either and it was some new players but it was quite exciting .
              Your beginning to learn, eh?
              On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

???
                !

Where's your "FROM MIAMI FLORIDA!!!111 UNSTOPABLE!!"? :? :grin:
                TCO – Retired
                Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Originally posted by SNAFU
                  ???
                  !

Where's your "FROM MIAMI FLORIDA!!!111 UNSTOPABLE!!"? :? :grin:
                  Last time I checked on ttlg, it was written "FROM MIAM, FLORIDA, UNSTOPP"
                  JM

Comment

This thread should be renamed and stickied.

Comment

Working...
                    X