No announcement yet.

Patch 1.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soon, young grasshopper. Soon you will be able to die as well as me.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvage
      Originally posted by Thief13x
      guards having unlimited respaws and they are fearless now.
      I find it better than fearless thieves who run around DMing everyone with their one shot kill weapon.
      Quote of the week, Salvage!

I couldn't have said better myself!
      JM

Comment

[email protected] guards

I saw Thief13 try to KO an AI who had three other guards with him. LOL. Fearless guards indeed.

LOL
        "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Play nice, Gerb.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
            Play nice, Gerb.
            The only constant is change.
            (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Originally posted by Thief13x
              I agree. Playing TuT now is terrible, i get pissed off alot more because of the unfairness of guards having unlimited respaws and they are fearless now. It doesn't matter it somone gets ko'd...
              I agree

Not to mention the nice new bugs that seem to kill me every other map now

And iam not a newb. I quite frankly almost(ALMOST) hate 1.3. Guards no longer fear shadows at all and almost welcome a KO because it means more supply for there team and fear not there be no lifes left

It's simple. The new guard idea it kewl. But being able to spawn into the reawoken guards is a little annoying

Winning by DM while not the best way to win is in many cases the only way to win. Thats why it was there to begin with imho
              ZT

Comment

Originally posted by ZTx3
                Winning by DM while not the best way to win is in many cases the only way to win. Thats why it was there to begin with people
                It's still possible, it's just harder... and it should be.

Alternative ways of winning should never be easier than the primary one.

Comment

Working...
                X