Quote of the day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote of the day.

"you know the world's gone mad when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the USA of arrogance and the Germans don't want to go to war!"

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
    "you know the world's gone mad when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the USA of arrogance and the Germans don't want to go to war!"
    lmao that's funny as hell...and at the same time true.......strange

Comment

ROFL
      *Leader of the 56k rebellion*
      *Slowing down cable and DSL users, everywhere*

LikitaRenn:"I wanna be added to as many people's sigs as will add me to... their.. sigs.. um.. something..."

Comment

Hahaha!!!
        Nice one, man... nice one. :lol:

No such thing as a quote of the day.
        JM

Comment

:lol:

You have some very true statements there.

"I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
          even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
          of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

Good one!
            All that remains before the world is way gone is the USA not waging war.

Then it's completely crazy!

Comment

Old news.... :roll:
              Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
              "Dream is Destiny"
              Waking Life

Comment

You didn't make that up yourself, did you?

Comment

Originally posted by LegalAssassin
                  Good one!

Either that, or the Swiss having the moral clarity to participate in one....
                  "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
                    Originally posted by LegalAssassin
                    Good one!

The swiss won't goto war...they have a permanent neutrality....thats why lotsa rich people(bill gates) put much of their money there...if they're money was in usa and usa got invaded those people could plunder the banks but...switzerland doesn't goto war so no plunderin' there

Comment

Do you really believe that the will to wage war is a matter of "moral clarity"?

For that matter, do you really believe that this war is actually being waged on moral grounds?

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat

For that matter, do you really believe that this war is actually being waged on moral grounds?
                        Why would it NOT be on moral grounds? They've found chemical weapons apparently, so I've been convinced that maybe this war has some merit after all...
                        TCO – Retired
                        Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Originally posted by SNAFU
                          Why would it NOT be on moral grounds? They've found chemical weapons apparently, so I've been convinced that maybe this war has some merit after all...
                          But this has been the case for so many years already. Why NOW? Why all of a sudden are we pinpointing Iraq? The claim is that it's part of the "War on Terrorism", but even with alleged WOMD, there's no evidence to support the claim that Iraq has been involved in any terrorist activity against the US. The human rights issues don't hold water, either. Again, we've known for years that human rights violations are rampant in Iraq (as we knew they were in Afghanistan as well), and chosen to do nothing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Helios
                            You didn't make that up yourself, did you?
                            No I did not, that's why it's a quote.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat

Yes.

Yes that I believe there are wars that morality demands one participates.

Yes I believe Iraq is one of those wars.

I shan't go into more detail, since we'll end up in a rat fight if I do. :wink:
                              "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Working...
                              X