This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Map: TH-2O Released!!!!!

Friends, Thieveryans, TuTians, Lend me your Ears.
    It is with a heavy heart and some sadness that I have come to a sad but neccessary decision.
    This is a day which will go down in history, A day when you can proudly say "I was there" and tell your children and grandchildren of this grand occasion.
    I [NAUC]/[E.D.G] am hereby declaring my map-TH2O- publically downloadable for your scrutiny,To do battle against the dark foes of Thieves, the grumpiness of Guards and the galloping Gerbils.
    I have to tell you now, that the map is not complete! No!
    There is still one more storey of the place left to do-But! It will be so grand as to take months to do-Therefore I am releasing the map.
    [/fanfare]

So you may find problems to moan about-And remember!!! There ARE 31!!!! Secrets in this map. Also there are a few BSP holes left-BUT!!! THEY ARE NOT BAD!! they only happen if u get an odd line of sight or u stand up in vents (and anyone stupid enuf to do that deserves it Also remember that this map took TWO clans/guilds to make I kid you not- The map was started by [NAUC] and was finished by [E.D.G]
    Well enjoy the map (downloaded from the below url) and pls tell ema bout any bugs u discover that the beta testers have missed And while talking about them for those who wont bother reading my maps credits- Thanks to all the insane Dev team members (well Mord went insane thx to my mapping questions ) Thanks to all [E.D.G] members both those both in the map credits and those I forgot- Loc , MasterThief3 , the few maniacs from CTG who fell for beta testing, ToB for hosting and some ppl I cant quite remember cos I dumped the buggy versions on so many ppl .As I said pls post any bugs you find in the map HERE in this thread-thx.

So here's the link: http://www.tearsofblood.com/maps.html

I did post this all yesterday but some mean ZIP OWNED Dalai went and changed the forums

[NAUC]-Not Another Unrealtorunament Clan
    [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

well, *sniff* *sniff*

after that wonderful speech, how can i not click on the link and download that map right away!
    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -YT

Comment

*Cough* There's a bug in the installer *Cough*

(Wrong Ut folder set...)
      "There's no problem that can't be solved with a big crate!"

Comment

aww no I made my installer at 3am and ive mucked up the spelling on where it installs :?

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

I had to extract the sound file with WinRar in order to get it to finally work right.

So far it looks interesting, will report my findings later.

Comment

Damn, thats one huge mountain... and what's up with the fishy guard?

Comment

that's not a fish- thats PhaeThorn- cant u recognise him?

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Originally posted by [E.D.G
                Chief]that's not a fish- thats PhaeThorn- cant u recognise him?
                SHUT UP
                On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Originally posted by [E.D.G
                  Chief]that's not a fish- thats PhaeThorn- cant u recognise him?
                  LOL!!

Comment

Is it a bad joke or what ?
                    After waiting for so long , hoping for something better than Aquatone , we only receive a noob boxy map. Chief , you badly need mapping tutorials...
                    Having standart cubic rooms doesn't mean they must be plain badly textured cubes with random furniture added. While the blue vats area is ok , the rest is plain ugly. Map is way too dark for playing , no immersion at all when you leave the vats sector (forest is terribly unrealistic too) and collision errors ; the doors are hard to open , too (you have to aim for the knob and hope it's oriented right) and at last , a useless room with stupid triggers hurting or killing you for no damn reason. I doubt it will make it for TH1.3 :roll:

Comment

...Ouch, Stak =\
                      *Leader of the 56k rebellion*
                      *Slowing down cable and DSL users, everywhere*

LikitaRenn:"I wanna be added to as many people's sigs as will add me to... their.. sigs.. um.. something..."

Comment

ok random furniture added wasnt actually what I wanted to do-the DEV team MADE me put it all in the doors are a 1.2 bug (not a map problem) forest USED to be realistic but sadly it cut down the fps so much that i was forced to fell it all(once again blame Lurox-I too dont really like the forest) Anyway it is my first map ever done in UEd and I dont see any maps that you made Q. how many water cleansing plants have u seen that havn't been boxy? Oh and are you running in software mode because I find the map exceptionally light!

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

shouldn't this thread be in the mapping section?...ahhh hell..i guess more people come to general chat...i'll post my map here too . when you ask??? when i fix 2 FREAKIN BSP CRAP ERRORS!...and maybe lower some polys outside
                          http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                          -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                          -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                          -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

oh yes forgot to mention something.......

PLEASE MAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS AND NOT!!! MAP BASHING POSTS!!!!

there I think that covers it.

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

ok the new installer (well just a zip with the files in it and a read me to tell u where to shove it err them :grin: ) will soon be uploaded to the ToB servers

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Working...
                              X