Gerbil Gets Lucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerbil Gets Lucky

I had GreatSnafu chasing through the crypts in Theatre. I thought I'd run through the gate down there and close it behind me but as I ran through I missed the switch. In a moment of pure stupidity I decided to back up and try to hit it again.

I say it's stupid because I literally stopped and used the backup key to step backwards with GS waving a mace behind me.

GreatSnafu ran past me and into the white room, skidded to a halt and came back at me just as I hit the switch.

He was crushed.

Pure.

Dumb.

Luck.

"A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

LOL! That's my bro... figures that we both live up to our name, no?
    TCO – Retired
    Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

i'm lucky if i get to get into a thievery server anymore....always full :-/
      http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
      -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
      -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
      -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Huh.

Saw the thread topic.

Figured Gerb got laid.

Guess I was wrong.

Nice job, Gerb.

Comment

Gerb wouldn't let a girl get close enough to him without firespamming her...

....I can imagine though....

OMG!!! She SMed it!!!!!!!

BTW, I figured he got initiated into FAG.
          Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
          "Dream is Destiny"
          Waking Life

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
            I had GreatSnafu chasing through the crypts in Theatre. I thought I'd run through the gate down there and close it behind me but as I ran through I missed the switch. In a moment of pure stupidity I decided to back up and try to hit it again.

I say it's stupid because I literally stopped and used the backup key to step backwards with GS waving a mace behind me.

GreatSnafu ran past me and into the white room, skidded to a halt and came back at me just as I hit the switch.

He was crushed.

Pure.

Dumb.

Luck.

LOL i saw the exact same thing tonight.
            I was in the broken hole in the roof (attic), shoting arrows at a guard down there. Then the guard (dont remember the name sry) decided to go out to that white room. He open the door, stop, then he look back up at me i suppose, just in time to get cruch by that same door the door Mario ko him!! ...rofl !
            [KYO] - Knock You Out

Comment

That's a bit vague... I don't understand the "then he look back up at me i suppose, just in time to get cruch by that same door the door Mario ko him!! ...rofl ".
              JM

Comment

I find it's best to just nod your head and smile, Lurox.
                Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                "Dream is Destiny"
                Waking Life

Comment

Aye, I've had my share of accidental marios and door kills and other incredibly lucky stuff myself, the most recent one being crushing StarWhores and shutting out some other guy by the door to the bridge in Grange. I thought I could feel the hair on my back being brushed by the door bolt as it slammed shut .
                  ]V[]V[

Comment

Working...
                  X