help alexandre Dumas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help alexandre Dumas

i'm doing a fench project on Aexandre Dumas. if anyone knows any information about this person in history can you please reply. thanks

i think he's the author of The Three Muskeeters and The Man in the Iron Mask.
    This is my cool sig.

Comment

Historychannel.com link: http://www.historychannel.com/cgi-bi...umas&x=15&y=11

Jeeves link: http://web.ask.com/web?q=Alexandre+Dumas&o=0&qsrc=19
      Kiech

Comment

Alexander Dumas also wrote the Count of Monte Cristo, the greatest Thievery book evar written!
        "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

thanks for the help

Comment

Thievery story...?
            Monte Cristo? :lol:
            JM

Comment

Originally posted by Buho
              Alexander Dumas also wrote the Count of Monte Cristo, the greatest Thievery book evar written!
              i love that book!! but how is it thievery?
              btw did u see the movie, it was suck!
              This is my cool sig.

Comment

Well, the escape part was like Breakout.... :roll: Actually, I never finished the book (one of about 10 books that I have never been able to finish [Clockwork Orange, Dune, Aasmov trilogy among them]). After the escape, it got exceedingly boring with the whole social scene. It stretched on and on without any sort of goal.

The movie had the best payback ever! Vengence is a dish best served cold. Other than that, yeah, the movie pretty much sucked.
                "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

"The Count of Monty Crisco..."

"That's Cristo."

"... By Alexander Duh... DUMBASS."

"You mean Dumas. You might like that book, it's about a Prison Break."

"Well, then we should file it under 'Refence' too, right?"
                  I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

At first I thought this was for some, like, "Help Alexandre Dumas Fund" thing or something.

Donate money here, and keep Alexandre Dumas alive! His legend anyway! Money!
                    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                    www.usyetzer.com

Comment

* DeepQantas drops a shilling and a tear.
                      Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

From Project Guttenberg (free text-file versions of public domain books)

http://www.ibiblio.org/gutenberg/cgi...org/gutenberg/

D'Artagnan Romances: Here is a guide to the series which may prove helpful

The Three Musketeers: Etext 1257 - First book of the D'Artagnan Romances. Covers the years 1625-1628.

Twenty Years After: Etext 1259 - Second book of the D'Artagnan Romances. Covers the years 1648-1649. [Third in the order that was published, but second in time sequence!!!]

Ten Years Later: Etext 1258 - First 104 chapters of the third book of the D'Artagnan Romances. Covers the years 1660-1661.

The Vicomte de Bragelonne: Etext 2609 (first in the new series) - First 75 chapters of the third book of the D'Artagnan Romances. Covers the year 1660.

Ten Years Later: Etext 2681 (second in the new series) - Chapters 76-140 of that third book of the D'Artagnan Romances. Covers the years 1660-1661.

Louise de la Valliere: Etext 2710 (third in the new series) - Chapters 141-208 of the third book of the D'Artagnan Romances. Covers the year 1661.

The Man in the Iron Mask: Etext 2759 - Chapters 209-269 of the third book of the D'Artagnan Romances. Covers the years 1661-1673.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepQantas
                          * DeepQantas drops a shilling and a tear.

Thanks kindly, sir!

*Follows DQ around, continuing the cry for money
                          Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                          www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Working...
                          X