X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GREAT game on Warehouse.

Woooohhooo!

Who's the laughing boy now? 8)

Just had a great game on Warehouse. First time I played the map.

I joined the server with about 3 other thieves, 4 thief lives, and 4 guards, with 4 guard lives.

I obviously picked thief, and had a quick look around.

After a minute, or two of observing the warehouse from the spawn, I took a look at the buildings around it.

After using a rope to get up to the wooden catwalk, killing one (My only) AI, and getting chased to hell and back, dieing, and respawning, I took my time.

I got the ring in the building near the spawn, and then took the other water path. I looted the kitchen, the room across it, and the fireplace room - all with a guard somewhere nearby. After getting back on the roofs, I promtly wasted the rest of my arrows. By now, my team was dead.

The game had about 15 minutes left, and I had ~100 loot. I was the only thief, and there were 5 guards, and 2 AIs left.

After taffing outside, I charged into the first warehouse, grabbed some of the loot, drank an invis, waited in plain light, looted the room inside the warehouse, and ran to the little shadow. 1 of the guards chased me went away, while the other stayed around. I made a dash for the exit, heard him drink a speed, and introduced him to a crack arrow. I jumped up the ladder, down the rope, and out.

Immediatly after, I ran to the other warehouse - just to be introduced to a guard, with a tag bolt. The tag missed, and I ran for the shadows.

In the water, up the rope arrow, down to the ground, into the shadows, in a warehouse, out, with a guard on my tail I went. As he fired his firebolt, I drank a speed, and RAN RIGHT PAST HIM. 3 of his friends joined him, trying to hunt me down somewhere far away. At this point, the spectators were cheering me on.

Through the lit area, and into the first warehouse I went. Loot was grabbed, and the key was taken, and a guard I nearly escaped. Into the water, and to the apartments, grabbing 60 loot along the way. At this point, someone didn't believe that that was my first game on the map - I guess I did well. Some rather upset guard said something along the lines: "If you are so good, why don't you win." The 5 minute mark neared.

With 600 loot in my pockets, I remembered the 3 locked doors. Up the rope, and onto the catwalk, to the locked rooms I went. I looted the first room, and missed the second. In the third, I was nearly caught by a guard - I ran to the catalk, and jumped off. After showing my nose at the front gate, I ran back to the locked rooms, and got to the second. I got the 2 pieces of loot on the shelf: 875 loot. I opened the chest, grabbed the lyre. With glee, I ran to the catwalk, off the catwalk, to the other, and to cries of "Good job", and "****er", I stepped through the exit.

GREAT GAME!

Good Game

*ouch... omg that hurt....*

*holds head in pain*
    "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Well you could have thank me for opening all thos water gates for you ...hehe
      [KYO] - Knock You Out

Comment

Yes

You also provided a lovely distraction - up untill you died ;p

Comment

The guard you cracked the guard that nearly tagged you where one and the same.......me I beleave
          ZT

Comment

If only all the thieves would be enlightened like this.

Hunting may be fun and exciting, but nothing gives you more of a rush than being hunted! Except when there's no chance of survival offcourse...

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
              If only all the thieves would be enlightened like this.

Hunting may be fun and exciting, but nothing gives you more of a rush than being hunted! Except when there's no chance of survival offcourse...
              I know, and i'm truely sorry guys, the game forces me to guard sometimes I'm Sorry
              ~TuF~

Comment

Working...
              X