This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, friendly fire isn't friendly.

You also hate those people on your team so much? I mean those people who seem to have found great enjoyment in hitting their teammates with bolts, blackjacks or maces all the time?

Seems like everyone on my team allways does that stuff to me... constantly smashing me with their mace, making it hard for me to navigate, just because they're bored and have nothing else to hit on... or thieves who are so excited to play thief that they can't do anything else but repeatedly whack you with their blackjack, messing up your view, and promptly getting killed 10 seconds later because of all the comotion? Or people who have gathered such a large amount of bolts from the chest that they really have nothing else to do but pump 'em into your ass, shooting you off of ledges so you take damage?

Come on, let's say you're a police officer... you don't go running around shooting fellow cops in the leg with your PK9 now do you? I thoroughly hate all these bored 'friendly fire' maniacs.

So today I took revenge...

As usual some guy was pumping bolts into my ass again while I was on thief lookout on Flats... so I turned around and para'd his ass right when he wanted to jump from roof to roof, causing him to fall off and die... He cussed me out and promptly left.

Haha, that'll teach you, you impatient maniac. Too bad I didn't get to have guardsbane as a guard, would've made one hell of a screenshot.

Hmm, interesting idea.

I'll get you, silly bored taffers!!

Comment

Pfff, lame team killer!

How would you feel when someone is shooting you in your back, from your OWN team! Pff
      On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn
        How would you feel when someone is shooting you in your back, from your OWN team! Pff
        Well... now he knows.

Comment

Come on, let's say you're a police officer... you don't go running around shooting fellow cops in the leg with your PK9 now do you?

One word: Nightstick
          Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

I do the same thing with the crack arrow if a thief keeeps BJing me more than twice. Especially in a high guard area. I don't take if offensively, i think its pretty funny actually...and then it gets funnier when he's tripping in and out of the light areas and i run away while Guards pummel him to death. :grin:

Comment

God... just throw a few crates and be done with em.
              "There's no problem that can't be solved with a big crate!"

Comment

I wish there was a "duct tape" inventory item that was standard. Then you could use the duct tape item on a teammate that's spamming the "Taffing Around" song, duct tape his mouth shut. Then, none of the voicetaunts would work for him.
                "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

That song RULES! We had a trio going yesterday, me ShadowThorn and Sneaky (Might have been sneaksy) did it perfectly all at once.

:grin:
                  The only constant is change.
                  (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Hmmm... I wonder if any others of Murphy's Laws apply to Thievery...
                    TCO – Retired
                    Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Here are a couple I think apply...

*The important things are always simple; the simple things are always hard.

* The easy way is always mined.

* Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.

*If your positions are firmly set and you are prepared to take the enemy assault on, he will bypass you.

*If your ambush is properly set, the enemy won't walk into it.

*The enemy never watches until you make a mistake.

*If your advance is going well, you are walking into an ambush.

*The one item you need is always in short supply.

*If it's stupid but it works, it isn't stupid.

*The enemy invariably attacks on two occasions:
                      when they're ready.
                      when you're not.

*When both sides are convinced they're about to lose, they're both right.

*It's not the one with your name on it; it's the one addressed "to whom it may concern" you've got to think about.

*There is always a way, and it usually doesn't work.

*Make it too tough for the enemy to get in, and you won't be able to get out.

*There is no such thing as a perfect plan.

*Odd objects attract the eye - never lurk behind one.

*There are a few times when the enemy can't hear you: When he's dead, you're dead, or both.

*Sometimes, being good and lucky still isn't enough.

*Prayer may not help... but it can't hurt.

*Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

*Failure of plan A will directly affect your ability to carry out plan B.

*If you think you'll die, don't worry that you won't!

*If you survive extraordinary things, it will often be the little things that will kill you.

*All or any of the above combined.

Any others?
                      TCO – Retired
                      Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

You beat me to it, bloody bastard.

Rule of Engagement 97:

The only thing more accurate then enemy fire, is friendly fire.

Comment

Well I dunno...I don't think it'd be so bad to run around shooting fellow cops in the legs if it didn't do anything to them.

Its like in Star Trek or something; the ship-to-ship phasers don't work if the enemy shields are set the same, "Oh no! We've got to climb into the Jeffery's Tubes and remodulate the ships phasers....Again"

Comment

Originally posted by Salsa
                            Well I dunno...I don't think it'd be so bad to run around shooting fellow cops in the legs if it didn't do anything to them.

Its like in Star Trek or something; the ship-to-ship phasers don't work if the enemy shields are set the same, "Oh no! We've got to climb into the Jeffery's Tubes and remodulate the ships phasers....Again"
                            We need more dilithium crystals, Captainnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
                            (AKA Dresden)
                            Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

what the hell are jeffries tubes, anyway? it's like they were the allpurpose star trek ship prop.
                              Gotta knock a little harder
                              Break through the door
                              --Cowboy Bepop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door OST signed by Yoko Kanno *heart*

Comment

Working...
                              X