X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Kills

Cheap kill #1 I've shared with you before, the other two are new:

1) Met a thief on the vent outside the window of the Rectory on Korman. I blasted him with fire and he fell off and began to run around. I got so excited I fell off and landed on his head. Mario Time.

2) I was placing a guard on Flats and I accidently shot him with firebolt instead. It was in the narrow stairwell leading up to the flat roof. He paniced and ran around setting two more guards on fire. They ran around and lit a thief I didn't even know was there and he died from the fire. I didn't even know a thief was there until I got a message I'd killed someone with a firebolt.

3) Today on Aquatone I was vent hunting. To cross an area I was about to close an open grate when a thief runs into the room and hides right under the grate. I just dropped out for a Mario. He was the last thief.

Cheap Thief Win:
    1) There is so much loot on Nostalgia that when I died with 1300 on me I was able to run around and collect a total of 3,000 including the lyre. I stood out in the open and allowed a guard to kill me. I spawned with 1,500 on me in the exit and won without moving.
    "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Nice kills!

Yesterday, on grange, Omega ran into the pool, took the golden cup and alerted a guard. When I saw the missing loot and the alert guard, I looked down to the spot of shadow between the stairs and the columns. I simply jumped down there and POOF!

Dead Omega.
    JM

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
      3) Today on Aquatone I was vent hunting. To cross an area I was about to close an open grate when a thief runs into the room and hides right under the grate. I just dropped out for a Mario. He was the last thief. .

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! !!!!!! THAT WAS ME! THAT WAS ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WANKER!

That was embarrasing. i should slap you for telling them all. Besides, i didnt know where the hell i was going, never played Aquatone before.

WANKER!

LazerMane
      Sh33p! Shaepard i yam!

Where be that taffer Williams?

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
        Nice kills!

Yesterday, on grange, Omega ran into the pool, took the golden cup and alerted a guard. When I saw the missing loot and the alert guard, I looked down to the spot of shadow between the stairs and the columns. I simply jumped down there and POOF!

Dead Omega.

I never told you how much I hate you know did I?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Yenzarill
            TCO – Retired
            Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
              I was placing a guard on Flats and I accidently shot him with firebolt instead. It was in the narrow stairwell leading up to the flat roof. He paniced and ran around setting two more guards on fire. They ran around and lit a thief I didn't even know was there and he died from the fire. I didn't even know a thief was there until I got a message I'd killed someone with a firebolt.
              8)

I wish I could have been there to see that.

You didn't manage to get any screens, did you?

:grin:
              "I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
              even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
              of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

This thread was over 3 and a half months old...

:roll:

Comment

Necroposters!

Comment

*maw points at his head* CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYY little GIRLY
                    All americans suck donkey balls except for you!

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
                      This thread was over 3 and a half months old...

:roll:

It was? I didn't know.

Whoops!

"I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
                      even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
                      of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

Yenz started it.

Comment

Aww back in the good old days people would add another couple of pages to a thread before they noticed it was years old...

Ah well, it's been fun.

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
                            Necroposters!
                            Necrophilia: the uncontrollable urge to crack open a cold one.
                            Nightmaster,
                            .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                            - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                              :cry:

Comment

Working...
                              X