Free Web hosting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Web hosting?

anyone know any free web hosting sites that allow image linking....i've tried all i could think of.....geocities, angelcities, netfirms, tripod.....not of them allow me to link image's.....for use for my avatars and other things i post on here....can anyone tell me a place that allows direct image linking?

On geocities, you can use the .txt trick. Instead of having .jpg as the file extension, rename it to txt. It should work for linking.

Or you can always use the webspace your ISP provided you with.
    JM

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
      Or you can always use the webspace your ISP provided you with.
      heh heh...right...isp....uh huh...they gave me one....heh..heh.... ya...i mean for $20.00 bucks a month for cable internet..why wouldn't they give me webspace ...

Comment

and another thing...the forum doesn't let you post a .txt file as your avatar so I can't use that trick for my avatar

Comment

That mace is pretty, looks a lot more menacing than the current incarnation. Too bad I suck at guard.

Comment

Errblah, mail me the avatar, I can host it for you.
            I'll send you the link once I get it uploaded.

[email protected]

Comment

try http://www.0catch.com *shrug*
              *Leader of the 56k rebellion*
              *Slowing down cable and DSL users, everywhere*

LikitaRenn:"I wanna be added to as many people's sigs as will add me to... their.. sigs.. um.. something..."

Comment

For avatar hosting i suggest www.imahosting.com 20kb max, but it's free and never seen it down yet.
                "There's no problem that can't be solved with a big crate!"

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
                  Errblah, mail me the avatar, I can host it for you.
                  I'll send you the link once I get it uploaded.

[email protected]
                  i think i'll do that...after all i'm way to cheap to shell out money for a site....i mean honestly $6.99 is ROBBERY :lol: but i'll get my avatar to you after i finish it up a lil......its pretty .....i kinda stole the idea from Cythe...only its my thief model...not the mage

*edit* o.0 i didn't see reaper's post yet....i think that is good...thats real good....considering...the forums don't allow a file more then 20kb for an avatar...and the .txt trick will work for my other things....well looks as if i'm all set thx for all those who replied.............i'll put up my cruddy avatar for now..but then later i'll put my awseome one on

Comment

Working...
                  X